Disenchantment with British Politics...

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

British politics at a crossroads: Disenchantment with Westminster sees party membership plummet - UK Politics - UK - The Independent

Yet, UKIP's membership continue's to rise as does Far Right Parties and Orgs although at a smaller rate.

Where are these defecting mainstream activists and members going?

Is this really the start of a massive swing away from the Left In this country?

And will I, Oscar lose my deposit?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

I understand BNP membership has fallen dramatically, since it's high.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1433370 wrote: I understand BNP membership has fallen dramatically, since it's high. And what Is your source?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1433393 wrote: And what Is your source?
A post on SF........I shall go hunting for it.

Don't hold your breath.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Blimey................. I am quick...........I hope that's a good thing.

Here it is......BNP membership drops 68% in three years
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1433404 wrote: A post on SF........I shall go hunting for it.

Don't hold your breath.

No worries because I agree there has been a decline In numbers. There was a mass exodus last year when Nick went on one of his paranoid purges and many key players left or Nick sacked them taking with them a lot of members to the new outfit under Andrew Brons and many went to Britain First and UKIP to stand a better chance of getting elected.
gmc

Post by gmc »

Allegedly there are more pandas in edinburgh zoo than there are members of UKIP in scotland. Come to that there are actually more pandas in edinburgh zoo than there are tory MP's in scotland.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1433415 wrote: Allegedly there are more pandas in edinburgh zoo than there are members of UKIP in scotland. Come to that there are actually more pandas in edinburgh zoo than there are tory MP's in scotland.

UKIP members In Scotland however, have more chance of reproducing than your feckin Panda's
gmc

Post by gmc »

BBC News - Edinburgh Zoo panda Tian Tian 'may be pregnant'

posted by oscar

UKIP members In Scotland however, have more chance of reproducing than your feckin Panda's

Well it's probably the only way they will get new members.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1433698 wrote: BBC News - Edinburgh Zoo panda Tian Tian 'may be pregnant'

posted by oscar

. I saw that your Zoo keepers thought your female panda was pregnant after she got a craving for deep fried Mars Bars.
gmc

Post by gmc »

oscar;1433701 wrote: I saw that your Zoo keepers thought your female panda was pregnant after she got a craving for deep fried Mars Bars.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Correct me if I am wrong but I think the drop in labour party membership is even more extreme than that of the BNP. Libdem's is probably flatlining.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1433730 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Correct me if I am wrong but I think the drop in labour party membership is even more extreme than that of the BNP. Libdem's is probably flatlining.

Shhhh you'll make Bruv cry with news like that. I think the BNP membership has Increased again after It's dip following the leadership challenge and many key figures going off to start a new party with Andrew Brons. The problem the BNP have In the General Is that it's a waste of deposits standing candidates against a UKIP candidate with very much the same key policies.

I await the General with anticipation as to where the voters will go. Labour seriously need to get their act together. I still stand by what I said prior to the last election in that the Tories will be so unpopular by 2015 that there will be huge swings, possibly to the Independents and even Nationalist parties.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Why should I cry about the whimsies of politics ?

If they put up big swings, they might get the young vote, and who is this General you talk of...................Galtieri ? That's what we want another war hero to follow.

You talk of 2015, but a week in politics is a long time.......... don't you know?

There is plenty of time for any of the main parties to bring forth the new messiah who will sweep all before him/her.
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1433741 wrote: Why should I cry about the whimsies of politics ?

If they put up big swings, they might get the young vote, and who is this General you talk of...................Galtieri ? That's what we want another war hero to follow.

You talk of 2015, but a week in politics is a long time.......... don't you know?

There is plenty of time for any of the main parties to bring forth the new messiah who will sweep all before him/her. And god forbid, Nick Griffin may have an unfortunate accident leaving Someone with an air of respectability to take over the Party and take the Tory votes.....

Oh hang on.... that's all ready happened.... UKIP

Return to “Comedy”