What Are You Playing Right Now?

Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Well we have our own, 'What are you listening to?" thread, but with videogames making billions are year now, why not a "What are you playing right now?" thread?

I'm working on three games right now:

1. "Oblivion" Possibly the greatest game I've ever played. The world is huge, detailed and amazing. the voice work is excellent and the controls are spot on.

2. "Star Ocean: The Last Hope" Ha! I was always a sucker for a beautiful JRPG, and this one sure doesn't disappoint.

3. "Tom Clancy's HAWX" I love a good fighter pilot game since I used to make my living doing that!

What are you playing?
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

EVE Online.

YouTube - Eve Online - Day of Darkness

I fly Vagabonds, Revelations, Zealots, Damnations and a Widow for CVA when my friend squeals loud enough and has the isk to back me. I recently lost my Widow in one of his farces PVPing with Goonswarm. I have 4 mining setups (4 Hulks) along with the transports. I'm trying to get what I need to build another Widow but it takes time.
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

I was just looking thru my inventory. GADS!! It would take me weeks just to haul it around in order to sell it. There are ships I forgot I had that should be sold.
littleCJelkton

Post by littleCJelkton »

Saint_;1346254 wrote: Well we have our own, 'What are you listening to?" thread, but with videogames making billions are year now, why not a "What are you playing right now?" thread?

I'm working on three games right now:

1. "Oblivion" Possibly the greatest game I've ever played. The world is huge, detailed and amazing. the voice work is excellent and the controls are spot on.

2. "Star Ocean: The Last Hope" Ha! I was always a sucker for a beautiful JRPG, and this one sure doesn't disappoint.

3. "Tom Clancy's HAWX" I love a good fighter pilot game since I used to make my living doing that!

What are you playing?

Is Oblivion with the Knights of the nine and Shivering Isles extensions, best views I have seen of the game are in the Knights of the Nine when your in the sky. And Sheogorath from shivering Isles is I think the best character the game has

"Cats out of the bag on that one! Who puts cats in bags anyway? Cats hate bags."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Playing MTG (Magic The Gathering) on the XBox 360 lately but I am waiting for one game to come out that I have been salivating over for awhile now. Two Worlds 2:

Two Worlds II Reviewed

The Gamers Paradise recently published a new review of Two Worlds II, the upcoming fantasy RPG from TopWare Interactive and Reality Pump. The game will send players to the unexplored land of Eastern Antaloor and will feature detailed graphics, an active combat system, and a complex storyline. TGP gave the game a score of 9 out of 10.

From the review:

The first thing that you will notice with Two Worlds 2 is how stunningly beautiful it all looks. At first when you start up there isn’t much time to sit back and really enjoy the environments since it’s mainly a tutorial where you go from a to b and learn the ropes. But as soon as you do your first teleport, the beautiful world in Two Worlds 2 is yours to explore, and trust me; it will keep you entertained for quite some time. The share size of the maps is incredible. The world lives and breeds as you walk into deep jungles, forests or cities. You also encounter different characters both friendly and lets called the others, not-so-friendly. The beautiful thing with this game is the share size of it all, and share size is a good thing as long as you have something to transport you from point a to point b, and luckily Two Worlds 2 comes equipped with both teleports and horses for you to use.

The music is all set beautifully, fits perfectly to what’s going on and it flows just as perfect with the stunning backgrounds. Encounter enemies however and the music drastically changes to set the tone for battle.

I believe it comes out in late January 2011.
Link removed by moderator
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Only kidding.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

along-for-the-ride;1346415 wrote:

Only kidding.

lol. Hey no one said it couldn't be old school. =)
Link removed by moderator
mmorpg

Post by mmorpg »

Torn City! The ultimate text-based RPG
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

mmorpg;1353949 wrote: Torn City! The ultimate text-based RPG

I remember text based games! Last one I played was "Zork!" :)

I also want to try out that Two World II, looks awesome!

right now I'm working on Mass Effect II. Really excellent. next up is "Red Dead Redemption."

Return to “The Gaming Zone - PC Console”