Travel Plans

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
Lon

Travel Plans

Post by Lon »

The first of September we're off to Puerto Valarta, Mexico for a week to attended a friends wedding. They will be married on the beach where they met.

The second week of October it's off to Hot Springs Village, Arkansas to see if this is the place I would like to roost for the time we live in the U.S.

On the 1st of November it's back to New Zealand untill the 1st of March 2008, at which time it's off to California to attend our grand daughter's wedding.

We fly to Lisbon, Portugal on the 22nd of March and will spend a week with some friends from the U.K. that are retired and live there on a golf course. We will drive to Spain from there and spend another week in and around Valencia then drive back to Lisbon where we will board the "Windstar" and sail to Barcelona and then from Barcelona to Rome. We will be back in California late April 2008.

Thanks to Laptop Computers and the internet, staying in touch with friends, family, banking, bill paying and FG is a piece of cake.

I just love retirement------------------------:-6
littlemissgiggle

Travel Plans

Post by littlemissgiggle »

Sounds wonderful Lon, :-6

and what an adventure, keep us posted with pic's and news and i hope you have a wonderful time.

:D
abbey

Travel Plans

Post by abbey »

Wow Lon, you're a busy bee!
YZGI

Travel Plans

Post by YZGI »

Lon, just think of all the hungry people you could feed with all that money your spending.:cool::rolleyes:
Peg

Travel Plans

Post by Peg »

Lon;676920 wrote:

I just love retirement------------------------:-6

:yh_shame Stop rubbing it in! By the time I can retire, I'll be too old to enjoy it! :wah: We expect lots and lots of pics.
dubs

Travel Plans

Post by dubs »

That's it Lon! Present a moving target......:wah:

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
watermark

Travel Plans

Post by watermark »

Have fun and happy travels. You must know how to live the good life :)
sunny104

Travel Plans

Post by sunny104 »

have a safe and wonderful time at all of your upcoming destinations! :-6

(I don't see Texas on that list, maybe next year??) :D

oh, and post some pics if you get a chance! :-6
neffy

Travel Plans

Post by neffy »

oh lon have a great time,thought we where going have a hoilday then but as you say good old laptops :-2 but there agian with that traverlling you might not have time to post.:wah::wah:

I love spain hubby and i are thinking of bying a villia out there in the next 4 years.
The rottie queen

Return to “Travel Vacation”