Viva Las Vegas!

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
Fibonacci

Viva Las Vegas!

Post by Fibonacci »

Just got home from work and I'm on my way! :guitarist

Be back in a week. See Ya!

Wish Me Luck! :D
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
buttercup

Viva Las Vegas!

Post by buttercup »

Weyhey, have a blast :D
pinkchick

Viva Las Vegas!

Post by pinkchick »

Have a great time Fib:D
Very nearly perfect ... :D
RedGlitter

Viva Las Vegas!

Post by RedGlitter »

Fibby, I'm 2 hours away from Vegas! I'll be standing on the roadside with my duffle bag!! Don't forget me!!

:D

Have a great time!
Rain

Viva Las Vegas!

Post by Rain »

I hope you had a GREAT b-day!
Fibonacci

Viva Las Vegas!

Post by Fibonacci »

I had to share this. we just got a flat tire. were about 100 miles from Tuscon, Arizona.
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
RedGlitter

Viva Las Vegas!

Post by RedGlitter »

Oh POOP!!!! :(
cars

Viva Las Vegas!

Post by cars »

Hey Fib, I'm jealous!!! We were supposed to go to Vegas today actually, Aug 12, but plans fell though!!! Well have yourself a blast, eat, drink, & be merry, & not necessarily in that order!!!

Hope you like it HOT, :-6 weather man says it's going to be around "100" there in Vegas today!
Cars :)

Viva Las Vegas!

Post by 911 »

Here's a dollar, play a machine for me!

Have fun and don't leave your shirt there :D
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
el guapo

Viva Las Vegas!

Post by el guapo »

RedGlitter;678198 wrote: Oh POOP!!!! :(

think ya ment pop
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
sunny104

Viva Las Vegas!

Post by sunny104 »

have a great time in Las Vegas! :-6
usernew

Viva Las Vegas!

Post by usernew »

Fibonacci have a great time in home and with your family. And come back soon.
cars

Viva Las Vegas!

Post by cars »

usernew;1196585 wrote: Fibonacci have a great time in home and with your family. And come back soon.
Just as a friendly side note user, it really helps to "check the date of the Threads". (This thread was from last August, he's home.)
Cars :)
ZAP

Viva Las Vegas!

Post by ZAP »

:yh_rotfl You're right. I was going to say I was just over there last week and wanted to go back this weekend but I have to call in for jury duty. And to tell him to be sure to see David van Such, The Greatest Saxophone player who is at the Orleans.

Return to “Travel Vacation”