Flights at New Year

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
buttercup

Flights at New Year

Post by buttercup »

Notoriously expensive, anybody got reasonable priced website suggestions?
Carl44

Flights at New Year

Post by Carl44 »

almostfamous;678088 wrote: I normally use Expedia. Booking waaaaay in advance is always helpful too. If you think they're expensive now? wait til Nov./Dec. it'll be much higher I'm sure.

AND AT THE NEW YEAR AF :wah::wah:
mikeinie

Flights at New Year

Post by mikeinie »

Good luck BC. Christmas and New Year is such is a killer for flight prices.

http://www.travelsupermarket.com/travel ... ?package=4

Travelmarket.com compares prices across various sites. I hope it is of some help.
parkin

Flights at New Year

Post by parkin »

mikeinie;678218 wrote: Good luck BC. Christmas and New Year is such is a killer for flight prices.

http://www.travelsupermarket.com/travel ... ?package=4

Travelmarket.com compares prices across various sites. I hope it is of some help.

I agree with this one, I've used them last year when we flew to Florida to stay in a friends villa and we got a really good deal.
spot

Flights at New Year

Post by spot »

There's a good passenger charter company at Bristol Filton, depending on how many of you you're taking. It can work out quite a bit cheaper, if you fill the plane. They'll go between the nearest convenient airports for you at exactly the times you want to travel. They have a 10-seater, a 30-seater and 140-seater last time I looked but they can get other sizes if you need. Tell me if you want details.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Carl44

Flights at New Year

Post by Carl44 »

spot;684701 wrote: There's a good passenger charter company at Bristol Filton, depending on how many of you you're taking. It can work out quite a bit cheaper, if you fill the plane. They'll go between the nearest convenient airports for you at exactly the times you want to travel. They have a 10-seater, a 30-seater and 140-seater last time I looked but they can get other sizes if you need. Tell me if you want details.

i could do with the details ,spot please :)

would they fly to Cyprus there is supposed to be a group of about 15 of us going :-6:-6
spot

Flights at New Year

Post by spot »

jimbo;684707 wrote: i could do with the details ,spot please :)

would they fly to Cyprus there is supposed to be a group of about 15 of us going :-6:-6

I expect so, they got me to Cannes a couple of years back. I'll get the details out and PM them to you.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Carl44

Flights at New Year

Post by Carl44 »

spot;684720 wrote: I expect so, they got me to Cannes a couple of years back. I'll get the details out and PM them to you.

thnks spot:-6:-6
lilyblue74

Flights at New Year

Post by lilyblue74 »

I found a great deal for a $190 trip to montreal from the states. I'm going with a big group of my girlfriends. From personal experience, I have found the best deals online --- I used to use travel agencies but online booking is definitely the way to go.
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Flights at New Year

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

Every thing's a bloody rip off at Christmas, i've just paid £224 to take the car and two people to Ireland for a couple of days in between Christmas and Newyear:mad::mad: ...oh well at least i've got Malta to look forward to at the end of Jan :D:D:D
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
KarmaDoodle

Flights at New Year

Post by KarmaDoodle »

Oh man traveling this year was horrendous. I wanted to move my ticket from the 28th to the 1st and initially United said that it would be very costly. So, I bought a one-way ticket, but when I checked my flight, United had actually moved it to the 1st without even notifying me. I got what I wanted in the end, but I had to cancel the additional one-way. I can't believe they didn't contact me ahead of time! Luckily I wanted to leave three days later than I planned, but for those who didn't, yikes.

Return to “Travel Vacation”