Where to go in spring break?!?!?

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
Blue Sky

Post by Blue Sky »

Hi everyone! :-)

I would like to discover America this spring break... I'm looking for a nice, cheap place. I live in Pennsylvania, and I have in mind Chicago, Hawaii (EXPENSIVE), Boston, and Seattle.

What do you think??!?!
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Blue Sky;760913 wrote: Hi everyone! :-)

I would like to discover America this spring break... I'm looking for a nice, cheap place. I live in Pennsylvania, and I have in mind Chicago, Hawaii (EXPENSIVE), Boston, and Seattle.

What do you think??!?!

Id say you only live once, HAWAII............if I could I would lol........and you might get to meet Carla...WOW!:wah::wah:

Good luck in finding a that holiday:)

p.s. If you fancy England, Carolly has a lovely caravan right on the coast:rolleyes:
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;760976 wrote: Id say you only live once, HAWAII............if I could I would lol........and you might get to meet Carla...WOW!

Good luck in finding a that holiday

p.s. If you fancy England, Carolly has a lovely caravan right on the coast:rolleyes:
Oi I hear that:-5...........Hi BluexxIf yer dead posh like me sweetheart of course yer welcome there................mind you have you thought of going to Butlins At Bognar:wah:sorry babe but Im in that kind of mood today..cause did you know its me BIRTHDAY today......by the way....watch that Chezzybaby.......really a guy in drag that lives with his 15 wifes in the middle of Epping Forest where they all dance naked round the fire singing "Second Hand Rose":wah::wah::wah:;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Carolly;760985 wrote: Oi I hear that:-5...........Hi BluexxIf yer dead posh like me sweetheart of course yer welcome there................mind you have you thought of going to Butlins At Bognar sorry babe but Im in that kind of mood today..cause did you know its me BIRTHDAY today......by the way....watch that Chezzybaby.......really a guy in drag that lives with his 15 wifes in the middle of Epping Forest where they all dance naked round the fire singing "Second Hand Rose":wah::wah::wah:;)

were not always naked, sometimes we wear star wars outfits:D
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Florida, go for the warmth.................:-6
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

AngelEyes82;761020 wrote: I am from Chicago and it won't be cheap for spring break!

There's a lot to do though & the museums do have free days. LOL

If you want a fun SB I'd say get outta the states and head for Cancun!

I went there when I was 18 with about 25 friends and we had a blast! It was the best vacation/SB I ever took! :wah:

Hey AE, Hubby and I went to Cancun 1996, stayed at the Blue Bay Club and Marina............Fantastic holiday, we also still say it was our best ever holiday...pre kids of course lol:wah:
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Your itinerary.

I AM AWESOME MAN
usernew

Post by usernew »

I think the cheap place in Boston is The Westin Copley Place. You can go there in spring break And there are another cheap place in Boston and that is Boston Marriott Copley Place.

Return to “Travel Vacation”