LegoLand and London

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
Chezzie

LegoLand and London

Post by Chezzie »

My Mother in Law has booked and paid for me and my two girls to go here.

Day 1 : We leave on March 21st by coach and travel to London to a hotel.

Day 2: Coach takes us to London for trip on the Thames and the London Eye.

Day 3: Legoland all day

Day 4: We travel home and stop off in Stratford Upon Avon for a sight see then Home.

Originally we were going for 2 nights in August but as m/law suffers with emphysema we decided it might be too much if its too hot and crowded and also better to have longer so were not rushing round.

Anyone here been to LegoLand?

My brother lives in Hove, if we get a spare hour im hoping to get chance to visit him too as he is in Japan right now and is bringing some japanese stuff back for my girls but the itinerary is so full we may not get chance.
Carolly

LegoLand and London

Post by Carolly »

Oh gawd..........ere ave you told the Prime Minister about this...........I mean........you in London........is it ready for you babe????:thinking::rolleyes:;):p
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Chezzie

LegoLand and London

Post by Chezzie »

Carolly;760992 wrote: Oh gawd..........ere ave you told the Prime Minister about this...........I mean........you in London........is it ready for you babe????:thinking::rolleyes:;):p

hah hah cheeky Monkey.........Im a ladeeeyy dont you know:wah:
Carolly

LegoLand and London

Post by Carolly »

Chezzie;760993 wrote: hah hah cheeky Monkey.........Im a ladeeeyy dont you know:wah:
Ye right and Im the bleedin Queen of Sheba.......ere fanks for sending me this picture of you in yer London outfit........thought I would share it with everyone;):wah:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Chezzie

LegoLand and London

Post by Chezzie »

Carolly;760996 wrote: Ye right and Im the bleedin Queen of Sheba.......ere fanks for sending me this picture of you in yer London outfit........thought I would share it with everyone;):wah:

god I look mighty fine:D
Imladris

LegoLand and London

Post by Imladris »

I've been to Legoland twice - kids enjoyed it.

The models of different places looked very faded last time I went but the rides etc are good fun.

Hope you enjoy it!
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Kathy Ellen

LegoLand and London

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Chezzie;760991 wrote: My Mother in Law has booked and paid for me and my two girls to go here.

Day 1 : We leave on March 21st by coach and travel to London to a hotel.

Day 2: Coach takes us to London for trip on the Thames and the London Eye.

Day 3: Legoland all day

Day 4: We travel home and stop off in Stratford Upon Avon for a sight see then Home.

Originally we were going for 2 nights in August but as m/law suffers with emphysema we decided it might be too much if its too hot and crowded and also better to have longer so were not rushing round.

Anyone here been to LegoLand?

My brother lives in Hove, if we get a spare hour im hoping to get chance to visit him too as he is in Japan right now and is bringing some japanese stuff back for my girls but the itinerary is so full we may not get chance.

Have never been there Chezzie, sounds like a lot of fun. Have a great time and take some pics:-4
spot

LegoLand and London

Post by spot »

Legoland's near Windsor unless I'm confused.

Anyway - Hove's a good 2-hour round trip even from Victoria station, then you have time to add on getting to Victoria and the time spent in Hove itself. I think you'd be pushing things unless you can get him to join in the sight-seeing with you for the day.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Chezzie

LegoLand and London

Post by Chezzie »

spot;761301 wrote: Legoland's near Windsor unless I'm confused.

Anyway - Hove's a good 2-hour round trip even from Victoria station, then you have time to add on getting to Victoria and the time spent in Hove itself. I think you'd be pushing things unless you can get him to join in the sight-seeing with you for the day.

Yes Legoland is in Windsor Spot, our hotel is in Shepperton. Was thinking of asking brother to meet us at the hotel one night.

Return to “Travel Vacation”