Now Boarding and These People Vote?

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
QUINNSCOMMENTARY

Now Boarding and These People Vote?

Post by QUINNSCOMMENTARY »

I used to travel quite a bit, and we all know the hassle of travel, but did we ever think of how we look when we travel? :)

Ladies and gentleman, in a few minutes we will begin our general boarding, at this time we will begin with first class, rows 1-7 only please.....(after looking at ticket of a person trying to board and in row 28)....ladies and gentleman as a reminder we are only boarding first class at this time. Did you realize that they can fit 50 people in those first seven rows? Ladies and gentleman, boarding will move quickly if you wait until your row is called. Ladies and gentlemen, read your damn ticket, it if says anything other than you are in row, 1,2,3,4,5,6 or 7 get the hell out of line. We are not boarding by A, B, C, D, E, F! :mad::mad::mad:

Let's try this again. Now boarding rows 20 and higher..........holy crap, can any of you read? :-5

And no, regardless of the row you are in or when you actually board the plane all that junk you have with you will not fit in the overhead compartment. I'll tell you where to put it, but I doubt it will fit there either.

quinnscommentary.com
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." George Bernard Shaw

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking" Gen. George Patton

Quinnscommentary

Observations on Life. Give it a try now and tell a friend or two or fifty. ;)

Quinnscommentary Blog

Return to “Travel Vacation”