Check for best gas prices

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.

Post by 911 »

Before you take a trip or just get gas, check here for the best prices in you town. It's updated daily.

http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstatio ... =&src=Netx
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

There are no good gas prices in my zipcode. :( The lowest for regular is $4.43 a gallon it just keeps going up.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

CARLA;890373 wrote: There are no good gas prices in my zipcode. :( The lowest for regular is $4.43 a gallon it just keeps going up.

Got a $3.89 here Muka Poo.

Thats a difference of $8.00 on 15 gl of fuel.

Not good, not good at all.
I AM AWESOME MAN
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Boy.........that was kind of fun and depressing at the same time.:D Lowest price in my area is $3.97/ gallon.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
abortretryfail

Post by abortretryfail »

ahhh.... Peak Oil... long awaited, much maligned. I recently bought a Toyota Yaris, 40 mpg. This a step up from my Volvo station wagon, 23mpg and necessitating high octane (91). It's changed my life. I have double the range from my gas budget now.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Well we don't have zip. No point in driving to a gas station that's 10 miles away to save a whopping .10 cents especially when you zero in your gas tank.
LilLaura

Post by LilLaura »

I can't wait until a time comes with normal gas prices. :-3
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road. - Henry Ward Beecher

Return to “Travel Vacation”