We are going to Ireland!!!!

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Mustang;1122807 wrote: Maybe your hubby will be working overtime to cover all the expenses. :p Hey, what the heck ya don't travel like that everyday. :-6

I'm a little bummed as we won't be gone the entire month of August:-1 We are going for 2 weeks. We figure we'll get a place for half price due to the economy:sneaky:
Kindle

Post by Kindle »

qsducks;1122803 wrote: I've heard over $85 bucks for each one! Ouch. Idgie was telling me that they are getting passports just to into Canada! At least we got a break on the tix. We have to go with the younger kidlets & do the whole process:lips:

Just found out recently that US citizens do not need passports to drive into either Canada or Mexico. You get something else that only costs $20 each. It is the same form as you fill out for a passport and can be found online.

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Kindle;1122832 wrote: Just found out recently that US citizens do not need passports to drive into either Canada or Mexico. You get something else that only costs $20 each. It is the same form as you fill out for a passport and can be found online.

Post it to Idgie....she'll be very happy.

Return to “Travel Vacation”