Awesome

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
Oscar Namechange

Awesome

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Tourist captures the incredible moment the bottom of an iceberg emerges from the ocean as it flips over | Mail Online

Scroll down for video.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AnneBoleyn

Awesome

Post by AnneBoleyn »

It's alarming how fast we are losing so much ice.
Oscar Namechange

Awesome

AnneBoleyn;1395100 wrote: It's alarming how fast we are losing so much ice.

The Polar Bears are a great concern to me.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AnneBoleyn

Awesome

Post by AnneBoleyn »

oscar;1395102 wrote: The Polar Bears are a great concern to me.

Me too. Canada should cancel their policies allowing for their slaughter, unless, of course, there is a danger to humans. I've been told such practices kill more polar bears than drowning & starvation. I saw a doc on tv that showed a polar bear starve to death in the midst of a herd of walrus because he was too weak to kill. After he died, the walrus' just continued their society with his corpse rotting beside them. Nature is effin scary.
Oscar Namechange

Awesome

AnneBoleyn;1395105 wrote: Me too. Canada should cancel their policies allowing for their slaughter, unless, of course, there is a danger to humans. I've been told such practices kill more polar bears than drowning & starvation. I saw a doc on tv that showed a polar bear starve to death in the midst of a herd of walrus because he was too weak to kill. After he died, the walrus' just continued their society with his corpse rotting beside them. Nature is effin scary.

I truly believe there will be a day ( maybe not In my lifetime ) where wild animals are so endangered that man will look back and wonder what the hell we were doing In this century.
AnneBoleyn

Awesome

Post by AnneBoleyn »

oscar;1395108 wrote: I truly believe there will be a day ( maybe not In my lifetime ) where wild animals are so endangered that man will look back and wonder what the hell we were doing In this century.
That's what we humans have always done! We just have trouble with learning the lessons of our mistakes. That's because, like any little kid, we think we're invincible, needling almost nothing except our great selves.
Oscar Namechange

Awesome

AnneBoleyn;1395111 wrote: That's what we humans have always done! We just have trouble with learning the lessons of our mistakes. That's because, like any little kid, we think we're invincible, needling almost nothing except our great selves. You're right.

And there's those that think we should Invest In space travel so we can go feck up another planet.

I saw a brilliant quote:

" We talk all the time of leaving a better planet to the children.

How about we leave better children to our planet?

EDUCATE YOUR CHILDREN !!!!

Return to “Travel Vacation”