BigVolumeTraders.Com

Free stuff, coupons, cheap stuff, and great deals. No "For Sale" or "Wanted" posts. No posting of "free" deals that require referrals, email addresses, etc.
whisper

BigVolumeTraders.Com

Post by whisper »

I put my hands up straight away - I'm a registered member of this new community/members' website and when you see it you'll understand why I'm trying to tell the world about it!!!

Infact, a friend told me about it, apparently they've been going for about 6 months. I bought my satnav through them and I only paid £75.00!

Their motto says it all really “THERE’S STRENGTH IN NUMBERS” - a simple business concept which operates on the principal of economy of scale, with a real-time merchant tool that shows the orders as they come in, so you know exactly where the members are in relation to hitting the target.

I recommend this site also because it's simple to navigate. Delivery is approximately 2 weeks after cut-off period.

Although you can get a quick delivery (7 days ) with your orders at comparable prices, however the idea of this website is to buy as a group directly from the manufacturers, to massively drives costs down.

The site is still very new and needs to grow its membership to become the new ebay or google. I think they will do it in one year. Visit the website BIGVOLUMETRADERS.COM for yourself and see why.

Return to “Hot Deals Freebies”