Play something old.

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
buttercup

Play something old.

Post by buttercup »

I found Fleetwood Mac - Rumours today. Its playing in the background & bringing back a lot of nice memories :-4

When did you last play something you had not heard for years, what was it & how did it make you feel?

If you havent done this for a while i highly recommend you do it today. Let me know how you get on :D
Chezzie

Play something old.

Post by Chezzie »

Abba's greatest hits the other day, myself and my girls belting out Super trooper and I had a dream at the top of our voices on the way to school...Felt bloody great.:-6
dubs

Play something old.

Post by dubs »

Oh yeah! I heard this a couple of weeks ago, and it took me straight back to when I was 16......:)

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
chonsigirl

Play something old.

Post by chonsigirl »

My mini-ipod only has classic rock on it-Pink Floyd, Zepplin, Tull, etc. I play it once or twice a week when I go walking. Always makes you feel good. :)
Oscar Namechange

Play something old.

Post by Oscar Namechange »

buttercup;1033880 wrote: I found Fleetwood Mac - Rumours today. Its playing in the background & bringing back a lot of nice memories :-4

When did you last play something you had not heard for years, what was it & how did it make you feel?

If you havent done this for a while i highly recommend you do it today. Let me know how you get on :D
This track is 30 years old. The band is older. I have followed them for most of my life. This was THE greatest gig of many of theirs i have seen.

I put this on my surround sound system, turn the volume up high and bring back the memorie's.

YouTube - The Stranglers - Down In The Sewer ( Royal Albert Hall )
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bez

Play something old.

Post by Bez »

I bought a Carpenters greatest hits CD in Asda..............it's great.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Oscar Namechange

Play something old.

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bez;1061712 wrote: I bought a Carpenters greatest hits CD in Asda..............it's great.

About woodwork ??
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Play something old.

Post by Odie »

played one of my Rod Stewart CD'S in the car yesterday, Downtown Train.

awesome he is.
Life is just to short for drama.
Milly

Play something old.

Post by Milly »

buttercup;1033880 wrote: I found Fleetwood Mac - Rumours today. Its playing in the background & bringing back a lot of nice memories :-4

Eeeeee..... one of my favourite albums that one.....

LOL... a girl after my own heart!.... I play 'oldies' all the time....

Last I played was probably 'Roy Orbison' 'Devil Doll' 'Ooby Dooby' 'Claudette'... great cleaning up tracks! LOL

The disc sat in my putor that I play quite often is 'Billie Holiday' - 'Stormy Weather' 'I gotta right to sing the Blues' 'Willow weep for me' Love them all!...
Click here to read FOC thread part 1

Return to “Music”