Erkki

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
spot

Erkki

Post by spot »

Definitely Erkki, this.

Finnhit!

That may be the most condensed introduction to Finnish folk-history ever constructed, not a word out of place. And a faultless delivery. Bang slam stack indeed. I can think of no English equivalent, all we had instead was Knights in White Satin. At least Scotland had The Corries.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

Erkki

Post by Bruv »

Did you post this to see if anybody would notice ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
spot

Erkki

Post by spot »

Gosh no, it was meant to brighten your day.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

Erkki

Post by Bruv »

spot;1507065 wrote: Gosh no, it was meant to brighten your day.

I have to search for some Finnish night school classes......................................I'll shall get back to you..................................don't hold your breath.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
spot

Erkki

Post by spot »

Google translate, Shirley.
librtyhead

Erkki

Post by librtyhead »

My scratching fingernail chalkboard app is gone and replaced. Thank you.

Return to “Music”