promoting new forum

wneelz42

promoting new forum

Post by wneelz42 »

Come join my new forum. It's generated torwards the youer croud, but open to anyone.
minks

promoting new forum

Post by minks »

wneelz42;562432 wrote: Come join my new forum. It's generated torwards the youer croud, but open to anyone.

Um thanks we appreciate the invite not sure admin removed your link or not.

I hope your new forum goes well.

Not sure it's exactly "cool" to come into a forum and flog your own, but hey anyone is free to go anywhere.

Good luck

M
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
wneelz42

promoting new forum

Post by wneelz42 »

valerie

promoting new forum

Post by valerie »

Try again, sweets, it's just saying "page cannot be displayed" at

least for me...

:-6
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

spot

promoting new forum

Post by spot »

Well done Teri, you're picking up a lot of knowledge very quickly, it's a steep learning curve to climb.

The link's a bit mis-spelled, it's http://mycorner.myfreeforum.org/
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
crazygal

promoting new forum

Post by crazygal »

Read the forum rules, don't wanna get yourself banned.
RedGlitter

promoting new forum

Post by RedGlitter »

Free speech. No harm done. :)
crazygal

promoting new forum

Post by crazygal »

Oh OK so I can get a 'point' whatever that means for breaking one but anyone else it doesn't matter. Fair enough. Was trying to help so it doesn't happen to someone else too.
buttercup

promoting new forum

Post by buttercup »

Well done, its a lot of fun building a forum, getting members is pretty easy, its the posts that are all important, if you dont have big posters, you dont have a forum. Many admins have come here looking for recruits, they usually stir up a lot of trouble to get them. :rolleyes:

You have been more honest, open & mature about it than any of the others ive seen. I respect that. ;) Good luck.
spot

promoting new forum

Post by spot »

It's not a forum that even existed when teri arrived here, she asked for advice on how to do what she wanted and it's good to see how far she's got in such a short time. This isn't someone who registered with a track record of stealing members from other sites.

As for breaking forum rules, crazygal, this has been discussed in the past and, unless things have changed, what's happened here is well within the forum limits of acceptability. It's why I corrected the link, for one thing. We're trying to be a help, not a hindrance.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
crazygal

promoting new forum

Post by crazygal »

I was trying to help too. :-3
wneelz42

promoting new forum

Post by wneelz42 »

Oh well, if I get kicked ot at least I have my site.
crazygal

promoting new forum

Post by crazygal »

Yeah I saw the test forum. Do you have to register to see the other forums?
saffy

promoting new forum

Post by saffy »

You can download loads of new skins for those free sites if you want to 'jazz' it up a bit.

I made one before christmas formy family as we're all spread out over the world..it's a good way to share recent photos of the kids and messages and so on.
RedGlitter

promoting new forum

Post by RedGlitter »

crazygal;563236 wrote: I was trying to help too. :-3

I know and I wasn't trying to slag you when I said that, :)
crazygal

promoting new forum

Post by crazygal »

RedGlitter;563396 wrote: I know and I wasn't trying to slag you when I said that, :)

Glad you hear it or I'd come and meet you when I have Jade and get my boobs out in the middle of a posh restaurant and feed her. :wah:

(when hell freezes over)
RedGlitter

promoting new forum

Post by RedGlitter »

crazygal;563410 wrote: Glad you hear it or I'd come and meet you when I have Jade and get my boobs out in the middle of a posh restaurant and feed her. :wah:

(when hell freezes over)

Yeah. :wah:
Shweet tatersalad

promoting new forum

Post by Shweet tatersalad »

I went too join and too help get it going but I got my regie all set and when i went too log on,It told me my user name and/or password were wrong.

If I have too jump through hoops too get on a newbie forum then perhaps it's not worth the trouble,Any one else have probs??

I know some one else who joined only too be deleted out the next day.WTF.
wneelz42

promoting new forum

Post by wneelz42 »

Ie you're talking about feefoo or whatever the name was, Iam lookin for people withe disiibilotes. Not Dance/Strippers.l
Shweet tatersalad

promoting new forum

wneelz42;564702 wrote: Ie you're talking about feefoo or whatever the name was, Iam lookin for people withe disiibilotes. Not Dance/Strippers.l

AHHHHHHHHHHH,

So this is a selective forum,I did not realize that was a certain standard that had too be met.I apologize for my curtness.I wish you well with your endeavor.
wneelz42

promoting new forum

Post by wneelz42 »

I don't want to be mean or exclude anyone. But I would really like to talk poeple who kniw what it's like to be in a wheelchair.

I'm really not a meab person.
crazygal

promoting new forum

Post by crazygal »

Yes I agree and the first post says, 'open to anyone'.
Tater Tazz

promoting new forum

Post by Tater Tazz »

I am going to have to agree! It seems you are discrimating against certain people. Why not just tell who you want to join. I personally will not join your forum until you can lighten up a little and let anyone join. Everybody is different and that what makes it interesting. If I sound harse, it's just because I do not like anyone discrimating. tazz
Tater Tazz

promoting new forum

Post by Tater Tazz »

wneelz42;562432 wrote: Come join my new forum. It's generated torwards the youer croud, but open to anyone.

shame on you for lieing!!!!!!!!!!
crazygal

promoting new forum

Post by crazygal »

Tater Tazz;565232 wrote: shame on you for lieing!!!!!!!!!!

Think you would get on well there, LYING. :wah:
Tater Tazz

promoting new forum

Post by Tater Tazz »

crazygal;565236 wrote: Think you would get on well there, LYING. :wah:

I did that on purpose. Do not tell me you did not notice?
crazygal

promoting new forum

Post by crazygal »

Tater Tazz;565244 wrote: I did that on purpose. Do not tell me you did not notice?

Oh same with harse eh. :wah: No I didn't notice sorry. :p
valerie

promoting new forum

Post by valerie »

Hey cg and tt, please, cut this one some slack, okay?

She's just trying to get through as best she can.

Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

crazygal

promoting new forum

Post by crazygal »

Wasn't being nasty, just stating the truth, it says open to anyone. Not nice to find yourself deleted when you join to help out with no explanation.
Tater Tazz

promoting new forum

Post by Tater Tazz »

valerie;565256 wrote: Hey cg and tt, please, cut this one some slack, okay?

She's just trying to get through as best she can.

I will, but the person she deleted is a nice person. I happen to know her. You should not invite people to your forum if you do not want them there. that's all I am going to say.
spot

promoting new forum

Post by spot »

Really, children, there's any number of Special Interest boards out there and Teri's scarcely started out. Of course she can have a Special Interest board and restrict those who join to those who fit her profile. Some of you are needling just because you decided to needle, not to help constructively. It's poor form, let her get on with it in peace.
wneelz42

promoting new forum

Post by wneelz42 »

I want to set the record straight. Iam not looking for just men with disibilities, Iam looking for men an women alike. If you don't like that, then Don't join.
wneelz42

promoting new forum

Post by wneelz42 »

In no way am I saying that everyone is not invited! I was just trying to find others who understand what I go through day by day. All are free to come and enjoy the site. I was just hoping to find some one who knows what it feels like to: say, Not be able to go on a date because your date donesn't have a lift van. Or not be able to go to friends house due to stairs and no ramp. Someone said, People in wheelchairs are like people out only they can't walk. Okay how many of you can't go to the mall cause your power chair can't fit in a car and the bus doesnt come in your area. You would have to wheel 15 blocks of no sidewalk to catch the town bus. In Atlanta area! Can anyone here tell me how they deal with that?

I am not bitter or angry just want to be able to talk with someone who goes trough it to. Please don't hate because I just want to express myself.
Shweet tatersalad

promoting new forum

But spot....spot....spot....Spot! please explain "open too anyone" I don't get it .

Perhaps this should read;

Come join my Forum,open too anyone.

Free admission,free appraisal,free delivery

free home trail,free parking

No cash? No problem.no kidding

no fuss ,no muss,no risk.no obligation

no red tape,no down payment,

no entry fee,no hidden charges

no purchase necessary

no one will call you

limited time only

so act now

join today

send no money

offer good while supplies last

Void where prohibited

some restrictions may apply

Management not responsible for any misprints or

Typographical errors.
Shweet tatersalad

promoting new forum

wneelz42;565722 wrote: In no way am I saying that everyone is not invited! I was just trying to find others who understand what I go through day by day. All are free to come and enjoy the site. I was just hoping to find some one who knows what it feels like to: say, Not be able to go on a date because your date donesn't have a lift van. Or not be able to go to friends house due to stairs and no ramp. Someone said, People in wheelchairs are like people out only they can't walk. Okay how many of you can't go to the mall cause your power chair can't fit in a car and the bus doesnt come in your area. You would have to wheel 15 blocks of no sidewalk to catch the town bus. In Atlanta area! Can anyone here tell me how they deal with that?

I am not bitter or angry just want to be able to talk with someone who goes trough it to. Please don't hate because I just want to express myself.

I must say ,your spelling has improved a great deal.
Tater Tazz

promoting new forum

Post by Tater Tazz »

:wah: :wah: :wah:
wneelz42

promoting new forum

Post by wneelz42 »

OH MY GOSH BECKY LOOK HE CAN TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI Wneelz42 Has some problems typing at times so I Her Mother will step in and help. Can send photo of us if you like we make a wonderful team. for the last 19 yrs I have been wneelz legs back and yes hands at times, But her mind is sharp and her wit is funny, she just has problems sometimes tell jerks who they really are.....mmmmmm can you guess who I am talking bout.. Oh yeah thanks for the complement on my spelling. But if you need I can dumb it up some!!!
Tater Tazz

promoting new forum

Post by Tater Tazz »

i sleep with him and he wants you to refer to him as Mr. Jerk.
Tater Tazz

promoting new forum

Post by Tater Tazz »

By the way, I am iamsexy.
wneelz42

promoting new forum

Post by wneelz42 »

Sorry can't do! Have my own MR> JERK at home. AKA Wneelz step father. I just have to ask, Is everyone on this fourm the same as the ones Wneelz seems to have come into contact with? She had told me this was a friendly site made up of ADULTS who talked to her with smart conversation and advice. So far I have not seen this. I take her peace of mind to heart and so far have told her I'm not seeing Adults here! Any input to that one?
Tater Tazz

promoting new forum

Post by Tater Tazz »

wneelz42;565815 wrote: Sorry can't do! Have my own MR> JERK at home. AKA Wneelz step father. I just have to ask, Is everyone on this fourm the same as the ones Wneelz seems to have come into contact with? She had told me this was a friendly site made up of ADULTS who talked to her with smart conversation and advice. So far I have not seen this. I take her peace of mind to heart and so far have told her I'm not seeing Adults here! Any input to that one?

Why don't you ask her why she deleted foofoo? I think it was descrimanation!
Bill Sikes

promoting new forum

Post by Bill Sikes »

Well, *this* is no way to get on!
wneelz42

promoting new forum

Post by wneelz42 »

Oh Okay You are talking about the stripper Right?? Okay my bad.... She didn't I did!! I am not WEB smart. I was trying to help her with crap like fonts and banners and for the record deleted quite a few different things. are you happy!!!?? I also would like to state that wneelz seems to like this site and has asked that I not delete it for her computer. I do not feel as she and it is my wish she stop posting on a site with what seems to me people with nothing better to do than slam someone just to slam. At 39 I have more things to do than sit and fight with Kids in wheelchairs all day... JUST MY THOUGHTS Wneelz42's MOM...
YZGI

promoting new forum

Post by YZGI »

I wish everyone would chill on this. I think she is doing something for the first time here. She will make some mistakes along the way. Give the girl a break, It doesn't sound like she has had many too this point. Good luck.
Tater Tazz

promoting new forum

Post by Tater Tazz »

all i am saying is she should or you should say you are sorry for doing that to foofoo, just because she is a stripper. Everybody has different jobs that they do, and she does this to support her daughter who is handicapped also.
Carl44

promoting new forum

Post by Carl44 »

YZGI;565830 wrote: I wish everyone would chill on this. I think she is doing something for the first time here. She will make some mistakes along the way. Give the girl a break, It doesn't sound like she has had many too this point. Good luck.

totally agree with wise guy ..... chill people :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
wneelz42

promoting new forum

Post by wneelz42 »

Okay I AM SORRY FOOFOO!!! Wneelz MOM!!!! You are right breaks she doesn't get and chill is what she wants! From now on she can try to talk to this group. GOOD LUCK with her spelling!!!!!
wneelz42

promoting new forum

Post by wneelz42 »

BY THE WAY ONE LAST COMMENT I Wneelz mom was a stipper at a ALL NUDE in Houston Texas for 4 yrs before she was born. so I didn't delete because of that IT'S CALLED AN ACCIDENT FOR A REASON!!!!!
YZGI

promoting new forum

Post by YZGI »

wneelz42;565843 wrote: BY THE WAY ONE LAST COMMENT I Wneelz mom was a stipper at a ALL NUDE in Houston Texas for 4 yrs before she was born. so I didn't delete because of that IT'S CALLED AN ACCIDENT FOR A REASON!!!!!
MMM on a lighter note. Do ya got any pic's. Calm down people it was a joke meant to lighten the mood. Now you can PM me if you like. Another joke people.:D

Return to “Web Design Art Forum”