promoting new forum

SLTPUPPY39

promoting new forum

Post by SLTPUPPY39 »

FROM WNEELZ MOM>>> Just joined so I can keep an eye on her! Honey You couldn't handle them! LOL But please feel free to joke! You I like!
Shweet tatersalad

promoting new forum

Post by Shweet tatersalad »

I see at the bottom that there are new people viewing this,I smell a fight.

Side too be taken,feelings too be hurt,egos too be broken,

More manure for the garden too grow.
Shweet tatersalad

promoting new forum

Post by Shweet tatersalad »

SLTPUPPY39;565869 wrote: FROM WNEELZ MOM>>> Just joined so I can keep an eye on her! Honey You couldn't handle them! LOL But please feel free to joke! You I like!

Welcome.I hope you let her stay.
SLTPUPPY39

promoting new forum

Post by SLTPUPPY39 »

:-6 Shweet tatersalad;565871 wrote: I see at the bottom that there are new people viewing this,I smell a fight.

Side too be taken,feelings too be hurt,egos too be broken,

More manure for the garden too grow.

It's only a fight if you let it,

Just remember Never have a fight of wit's with those who are unarmed!

if an ego is broken it was to large to start with,

More manure always makes the grass greener!

Peace and Love is the way to live!
SLTPUPPY39

promoting new forum

Post by SLTPUPPY39 »

She be 19 and fully grown I can only tell her how I feel. I Thank all that Welcomed Me!
Tater Tazz

promoting new forum

Post by Tater Tazz »

Welcome, I hope you like it here. I am not trolling for any trouble either.
SLTPUPPY39

promoting new forum

Post by SLTPUPPY39 »

If there is question of who we are lets say it out loud.. Have a 2:oo appt but will have other daughter upload a photo of us today.. K????
YZGI

promoting new forum

Post by YZGI »

SLTPUPPY39;565869 wrote: FROM WNEELZ MOM>>> Just joined so I can keep an eye on her! Honey You couldn't handle them! LOL But please feel free to joke! You I like!
Hey . Welcome. Glad you joined up. There's a fair chance I spent hundreds of dollars on you at one time.:D :cool:
wneelz42

promoting new forum

Post by wneelz42 »

Here is the picture, as promised. Thanks for paying mom's light bill. :wah:
Carl44

promoting new forum

Post by Carl44 »

YZGI;565894 wrote: Hey . Welcome. Glad you joined up. There's a fair chance I spent hundreds of dollars on you at one time.:D :cool:

i think i'll go annoy the mj fans ... i think they like me :D
Tater Tazz

promoting new forum

Post by Tater Tazz »

Hello, this is my picture on wide screen at a game. Gotta love that fox network.
SuzyB

promoting new forum

Post by SuzyB »

Hi Honey, nice to 'see' you. How you been? I will be over to your site over the weekend :-4
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

spot

promoting new forum

Post by spot »

wneelz42;565815 wrote: I just have to ask, Is everyone on this fourm the same as the ones Wneelz seems to have come into contact with? She had told me this was a friendly site made up of ADULTS who talked to her with smart conversation and advice. So far I have not seen this. I take her peace of mind to heart and so far have told her I'm not seeing Adults here! Any input to that one?There's a vital tool available on ForumGarden, the "Ignore" option. It stops the system from showing you what an ignored member writes, and it's the oil we use to calm troubled waters. If you're in a thread and you see a post which persuades you that the author is an incendiary idiot who does not bode well for your peace of mind, click on his username at the left of the message and select "View Profile". A few lines down the profile you'll see "Add chocoholic to Your Ignore List" (or whoever it might be). Click it and you'll never see what that poster says again, which means you're less likely to respond to him, and the problems tail off quite quickly.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
SuzyB

promoting new forum

Post by SuzyB »

spot;566074 wrote: There's a vital tool available on ForumGarden, the "Ignore" option. It stops the system from showing you what an ignored member writes, and it's the oil we use to calm troubled waters. If you're in a thread and you see a post which persuades you that the author is an incendiary idiot who does not bode well for your peace of mind, click on his username at the left of the message and select "View Profile". A few lines down the profile you'll see "Add chocoholic to Your Ignore List" (or whoever it might be). Click it and you'll never see what that poster says again, which means you're less likely to respond to him, and the problems tail off quite quickly.

That explains a lot, just thought my posts were boring :thinking:

spot

promoting new forum

Post by spot »

SuzyB;566076 wrote: That explains a lot, just thought my posts were boring :thinking:

And I so carefully changed SuzyB to chocaholic, too.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
SuzyB

promoting new forum

Post by SuzyB »

Can I put myself on ignore????

SuzyB

promoting new forum

Post by SuzyB »

Not that I want to of course :D just wondering :-3

crazygal

promoting new forum

Post by crazygal »

LMFAO. I only have one on ignore, just because the way they post annoys me, they followed from that other site. :-5
Carl44

promoting new forum

Post by Carl44 »

crazygal;566095 wrote: LMFAO. I only have one on ignore, just because the way they post annoys me, they followed from that other site. :-5

why would she do that it had to be an accident ,their subscription to evil wierdo's are us ran out :wah: :wah:

crazygal

promoting new forum

Post by crazygal »

jimbo;566098 wrote: why would she do that it had to be an accident ,their subscription to evil wierdo's are us ran out :wah: :wah:

Ha ha, a he actually, used to really get my goat there too. Not putting up with that again! Lovely person, don't get my wrong but comes out with some weird posts I don't get half the time, either that or can't read. :wah:
SuzyB

promoting new forum

Post by SuzyB »

magenta flame;566139 wrote: Wneelz42 may I give you some advice?

When I started my forum it was by invitation only, that way you know who you're getting and how you would like the forum progress (basically it sets the mood of the forum.) then if those on your forum invite anyone else you know the calibre of those people. All my members are admin activated instaead of the code activation. Spammers seem to get past the codes. If you know the people coming to your forum you can basically sit back and allow them to enjoy their time there without having to worry about trolls or people who just want to make trouble, and you don't have to have your finger hovering around the ban button:)

You must also be extremely protective of your members feelings and well being so nobody becomes upset and leaves. I see running a forum as inviting someone into your home, you expect them to act accordingly.

:)

Hi MF, How is it going over there? :)

Carl44

promoting new forum

Post by Carl44 »

crazygal;566111 wrote: Ha ha, a he actually, used to really get my goat there too. Not putting up with that again! Lovely person, don't get my wrong but comes out with some weird posts I don't get half the time, either that or can't read. :wah:

soberego followed you here :wah: :wah: :wah:
abbey

promoting new forum

Post by abbey »

wneelz42;565895 wrote:

Here is the picture, as promised. Thanks for paying mom's light bill. :wah:
HIYA WHEELZ & MUM.
SLTPUPPY39

promoting new forum

Post by SLTPUPPY39 »

Thank you and we both are glad to be here. I have found a couple of fourms that I like reading. I hope to be able to gain info along the way and share some also. I feel that my life exper. is full enough that I do have plenty to share. My life was not an easy one and having wneelz sure was a life changing event. Well anyway Goodnight to all and have a great weekend! :guitarist :driving:
crazygal

promoting new forum

Post by crazygal »

You look like sisters!
SLTPUPPY39

promoting new forum

Post by SLTPUPPY39 »

crazygal;566361 wrote: You look like sisters!

OH GOD THANK YOU Given that she is 19 and I am 39 LOL
crazygal

promoting new forum

Post by crazygal »

What's in the cage? I've been trying to peek around but can't quite see. :wah:
SLTPUPPY39

promoting new forum

Post by SLTPUPPY39 »

Ferret! We have 4. Although that cage was not right so it was placed in another one. It belongs to wneelz it is a female and she is only 3 months old! her name is sassy! and for a reason!
crazygal

promoting new forum

Post by crazygal »

Oh I adore ferrets, they make brilliant pets. :)
SLTPUPPY39

promoting new forum

Post by SLTPUPPY39 »

Other 3 belong to myself and other 2 daughters! PLUS we have 7 dogs, 3 are new born pups and a bird!:-2
SLTPUPPY39

promoting new forum

Post by SLTPUPPY39 »

crazygal;566376 wrote: Oh I adore ferrets, they make brilliant pets. :)

They do! Ours are great we watch them more than TV!~!!! They start running their cage or the house and Its crazy!!!!
crazygal

promoting new forum

Post by crazygal »

Not keeping them all are ya?

How do you walk so many and do you take the ferrets out too?
crazygal

promoting new forum

Post by crazygal »

jimbo;566150 wrote: soberego followed you here :wah: :wah: :wah:

LOL Oh no. not him. :D
SLTPUPPY39

promoting new forum

Post by SLTPUPPY39 »

Okay lets see>>>

2 dogs are outside rescuses we have had for 2 years.. They are kept in yard Lots of ball playing!

other 5 are as follows.

1 male Pom/chu. He had knee surgery and is not allowed outside

1 female mom! Pom/chu plus her 3 babies born 2/27/07 so she is caged right now.

Ferrets not going outside yet. 1 to young other 3 not leashed trained yet,,, Bird could fly away, IF I WAS LUCKY it hates me!!!! :wah:
crazygal

promoting new forum

Post by crazygal »

Could try taking the ferrets out on your shoulders, that's what I did with my rats. They probably wouldn't keep so still though. :p
SLTPUPPY39

promoting new forum

Post by SLTPUPPY39 »

I would worry they would get down and if they did, THEY ARE FAST! They will get out once they are fully trained. I love my babies so I would rather make sure they were safe before we try anything new Well good night I am off to bed Have to be at work at 5 am!
crazygal

promoting new forum

Post by crazygal »

I've been saying that for about two hours and still here. :wah:
chonsigirl

promoting new forum

Post by chonsigirl »

:eek:
RedGlitter

promoting new forum

Post by RedGlitter »

whatever.
crazygal

promoting new forum

Post by crazygal »

I hope you didn't really eat them. :-3
Imladris

promoting new forum

Post by Imladris »

magenta flame;568141 wrote: what? WHAT?

Ok they don't make a good roast, but if you boil the fur off them, they're good tucker!

I once put my hand in a ferret box after one of ours had babies, when I brought my hand up again there were five little critters attached to it . I figure alls' fair in love and cuisine. If they want to eat me then I should have equal rights to eat them:D

Seems fair to me:sneaky:

Don't like things that bite - men included:)
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Carl44

promoting new forum

Post by Carl44 »

Soberano;568312 wrote: So what the hell did you say they taste like chicken for, i have just put our two in the pot.:D

bunny bioler :thinking:
crazygal

promoting new forum

Post by crazygal »

I wonder how the forum is going. :-3

Return to “Web Design Art Forum”