Best Cat Toy Ever?

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
tabby

Best Cat Toy Ever?

Post by tabby »

Well, I don't know about it being the best ever but it's always amusing to watch dominoes fall! It wouldn't work like that for me though because instead of standing there and watching them with lively interest, she would dive in the middle of them, scattering them in all directions then slapping a few around the house for good measure. That's the only way it would be the best cat toy ever in my house!

Bruv

Best Cat Toy Ever?

Post by Bruv »

Some people have far too much time on their hands.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Accountable

Best Cat Toy Ever?

Post by Accountable »

I agree with you both. Tabby, my cat #2 (Toby) would bolt as soon as he heard that noise. Cat #1 (Shima) would be bored unless one domino separated itself from the pack, then she'd pounce on it and slap it like a hockey puck down the hall. Then Toby would try to steal Shima's new toy, and the chase would be on!
Oscar Namechange

Best Cat Toy Ever?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I like the concept but It would be lost on my cat, bearing In mind, my cat stares at walls. He'd just walk through the lot of them.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Best Cat Toy Ever?

Post by Snooz »

It looks like they're on strips, they probably don't separate.
Lady J

Best Cat Toy Ever?

Post by Lady J »

Wonder how long it took to set them all up?

Return to “Pets Animals”