ohh poor cats..

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Chloe_88

ohh poor cats..

Post by Chloe_88 »

ohh poor cats.. My two lady cats have now been "fixed"

Because of circumstances is has been done later than we wanted them to be done.

Sybil went friday.. Polly went yesterday.. And just my luck, the vet called my OH during surgery.

Polly needed a dubble dose of anesthetic because she was so full of adrenaline.

but they also needed to remove the uterus instead of just tying the tubes, which cost a few euros extra.

I hope I translated this correctly but they found some mitosis (cell division).

First thing I thought was, just our luck: cancer!

But thank god that wasn't the case (yet). It may have developed in to cancer later on if we had waited.

Polly is still sleepy and on painkillers. I feel so sorry for her.

How a simple procedure can suddenly become scary, but thank god she was okay.
Oscar Namechange

ohh poor cats..

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Well good for you getting them fixed because any good Vet will give them a thorough check up.

My little rescue Kitten was fixed two weeks and Is now strutting around with her shaven side. Being Polydactyl and carrying the gene abnormality, the Vet did check everything and apart from the deformed feet, she appears fine.

My Oscar on the left and My little girl ' Quevega ' right

Attached files
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Chloe_88

ohh poor cats..

Post by Chloe_88 »

They are such pretty cats!

The check up is included in the cost. Friday the 23rd we will go and have the stiches removed and get a little check up.

Polly up top, Sybil below (not the best picture I know :wah: )

Oscar Namechange

ohh poor cats..

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Chloe_88;1454094 wrote: They are such pretty cats!

The check up is included in the cost. Friday the 23rd we will go and have the stiches removed and get a little check up.

Polly up top, Sybil below (not the best picture I know :wah: )

Lovely Kittys. I must get one of those for Q as she loves to climb. Oscar tends to be more floor dwelling.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Chloe_88

ohh poor cats..

Post by Chloe_88 »

Oscar Mate;1454096 wrote: Lovely Kittys. I must get one of those for Q as she loves to climb. Oscar tends to be more floor dwelling.

Don't mind the mess. but these are our cats "toys".

I think I mentioned it before but our vet (our vet who passed 1,5 months ago), said he had never seen such muscully indoor cats before in his life!

Money well spent!

I bought the posts at zooplus (webshop). The webshop saved us €270,- compared to a normal local pet shop.. So yeah, money well spent!

For some reason it wont upload .. but it will upload this one:

There you go, here is the other pic:

Return to “Pets Animals”