Cute puppy video

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
User avatar
valerie
Posts: 7125
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:00 pm

Cute puppy video

Post by valerie »

Especially for G#Gill. This actually might be around here

somewhere but I'm too lazy to search it out. Taken over

20 years ago:



(Sorry, won't imbed for some reason!)
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525



User avatar
High Threshold
Posts: 2856
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:20 am

Cute puppy video

Post by High Threshold »

valerie;1461212 wrote: Especially for G#Gill. This actually might be around here

somewhere but I'm too lazy to search it out. Taken over

20 years ago:






Show me a kitten video that can make me feel that warm inside and I'll eat my hat.

And perhaps this one too:



Christ, I'm knackered!
User avatar
FourPart
Posts: 6474
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:12 am

Cute puppy video

Post by FourPart »

The stupid thing is that the dog's clearly not even trying to get on the bed, otherwise it would be scrambling to get a hold. He just seems to like bouncing.

Incidentally, as I was advised yesterday, the reason for videos not embedding is that the https:// needs changing to http://. Stupid, I know, but it works.
User avatar
High Threshold
Posts: 2856
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:20 am

Cute puppy video

Post by High Threshold »

FourPart;1461220 wrote: The stupid thing is that the dog's clearly not even trying to get on the bed, otherwise it would be scrambling to get a hold. He just seems to like bouncing.


I had the very same thought. The only way I can credit it with a legitimate effort is if the thing might have been "de-clawed" - but its natural instincts were not consulted. :-1



FourPart;1461220 wrote: Incidentally, as I was advised yesterday, the reason for videos not embedding is that the https:// needs changing to http://. Stupid, I know, but it works.


So "embedding" is when the video w/photo is included in the link?
User avatar
FourPart
Posts: 6474
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:12 am

Cute puppy video

Post by FourPart »

High Threshold;1461238 wrote: So "embedding" is when the video w/photo is included in the link?
That's right - so that it plays within the post.

Just click on the Film / Video icon at the top. Enter the URL into the box when prompted (remembering to remove the 's' from 'https', where necessary), et voila.

The only problem I've found with embedding videos here is that clicking on the Full Screen button doesn't work, so it remains restricted to the Post size.
User avatar
High Threshold
Posts: 2856
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:20 am

Cute puppy video

Post by High Threshold »

FourPart;1461240 wrote: That's right - so that it plays within the post.

Just click on the Film / Video icon at the top. Enter the URL into the box when prompted (remembering to remove the 's' from 'https', where necessary), et voila.

The only problem I've found with embedding videos here is that clicking on the Full Screen button doesn't work, so it remains restricted to the Post size.


OK. I have to try this:

User avatar
High Threshold
Posts: 2856
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:20 am

Cute puppy video

Post by High Threshold »

Nope.
User avatar
High Threshold
Posts: 2856
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:20 am

Cute puppy video

Post by High Threshold »

Funny Puppy Videos - Funny Puppy Video Compilation - YouTube
User avatar
High Threshold
Posts: 2856
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:20 am

Cute puppy video

Post by High Threshold »

Still nope.
User avatar
High Threshold
Posts: 2856
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:20 am

Cute puppy video

Post by High Threshold »

User avatar
High Threshold
Posts: 2856
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:20 am

Cute puppy video

Post by High Threshold »

I give up.
User avatar
High Threshold
Posts: 2856
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:20 am

Cute puppy video

Post by High Threshold »

It works now ... thank you LARSMAC!

User avatar
High Threshold
Posts: 2856
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:20 am

Cute puppy video

Post by High Threshold »

I had a pet elephant when I was a child. We got her as a orphan. She was the only elephant we had so she played with the zebras all day long. As a matter of fact we used to call her “Zebraphant” because the silly thing assumed she was a zebra too!

Attached files
DarrylC1
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:00 am

Cute puppy video

Post by DarrylC1 »

the puppies on the videos are so adorable.
flowergirl
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:44 am

Cute puppy video

Post by flowergirl »

So cute :)
User avatar
G#Gill
Posts: 14736
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:09 pm

Cute puppy video

Post by G#Gill »

valerie;1461212 wrote: Especially for G#Gill. This actually might be around here

somewhere but I'm too lazy to search it out. Taken over

20 years ago:



(Sorry, won't imbed for some reason!)


Sorry Valerie. I've only just seen this ! Thanks for thinking of me though ! The video did work for me and was rather cute - what a gorgeous German Shepherd pup !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
User avatar
Mickiel
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 am

Cute puppy video

Post by Mickiel »

Look at the internet vedios on Panamanian puppies, their great.

Return to “Pets Animals”