I'm dreaming of a white. . . Sunday. . .

What's the weather like today?

Post by 911 »

OK, for two days straight we had tornado watches, warnings and touchdowns. 75 degree weather.:-6

I was walking around barefoot yesterday and slept with the window open and two fans on. It was a tad warm.

Get up this morning to about an inch of snow on my car! And it was snowing when I left for work. As I was standing there shoving the snow off my back windshield I thought, "Only in the south would someone use their bare hand to do this!"!

It became a regular blizzard on my way into work, windshield wipers going, snow coming down and lights on. I couldn't decide if it was coming off my car or the air until I stopped at a red light. It was so pretty.:driving:

Got to work and it slacked off but now it has started again and it is coming down so hard it's shaking the outside cameras and has begun to stick to our cars again. The streets are too warm for it to stick and freeze but the temp has dropped to 32, so this afternoon may be bad if it doesn't stop. The flakes are HUGE! I LOVE SNOW! But, this is only supposed to happen when I am at home. I'm so very PISSED!.

All I know is that my relief better come in today or she'll find herself in a world of hurt. She best be calling any officer that lives in her town to drop her off. If I made it in they can too!!!!:-5

March 1st and it's snowing in the deep south! Gotta love this weather of ours!
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
Odie

Post by Odie »

sounds just like Toronto!:-5:-5
Life is just to short for drama.

Post by 911 »

You don't like snow?
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
Odie

Post by Odie »

911;1148385 wrote: You don't like snow?

I don't mind it, we are quite used to it here as it snows all winter, but it is March, and I want spring, enough of our cold weather!

what I hate is Toronto's humid summers!:-5:-5

sounds like you used to it.
Life is just to short for drama.

Post by 911 »

Odie;1148395 wrote: I don't mind it, we are quite used to it here as it snows all winter, but it is March, and I want spring, enough of our cold weather!

what I hate is Toronto's humid summers!:-5:-5

sounds like you used to it.

Yeah, hate the humidity. I truely dislike summers in the south unless I'm at the beach. There's always a nice breeze there

Mae West
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Yeah...........we are expecting sleet tonight in southeast Georgia...........maybe snow. But it will come like a thief in the night, so we can't enjoy it. :wah:
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.

Post by 911 »

along-for-the-ride;1148422 wrote: Yeah...........we are expecting sleet tonight in southeast Georgia...........maybe snow. But it will come like a thief in the night, so we can't enjoy it. :wah:

They had been predicting this for several days but no one believed it after the bad weather we'd been having. At first they said flurries. Then they said light dusting which turned into dusting or 1 inch of snow.

We've had another tiny blizzard come along and now that has all melted and it is still snowing but not sticking:(.

So maybe you'll get something more of a surprise in the morning and maybe you can have a "snow day"!:guitarist

Mae West
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

911;1148380 wrote: OK, for two days straight we had tornado watches, warnings and touchdowns. 75 degree weather.:-6

I was walking around barefoot yesterday and slept with the window open and two fans on. It was a tad warm.

Get up this morning to about an inch of snow on my car! And it was snowing when I left for work. As I was standing there shoving the snow off my back windshield I thought, "Only in the south would someone use their bare hand to do this!"!

It became a regular blizzard on my way into work, windshield wipers going, snow coming down and lights on. I couldn't decide if it was coming off my car or the air until I stopped at a red light. It was so pretty.:driving:

Got to work and it slacked off but now it has started again and it is coming down so hard it's shaking the outside cameras and has begun to stick to our cars again. The streets are too warm for it to stick and freeze but the temp has dropped to 32, so this afternoon may be bad if it doesn't stop. The flakes are HUGE! I LOVE SNOW! But, this is only supposed to happen when I am at home. I'm so very PISSED!.

All I know is that my relief better come in today or she'll find herself in a world of hurt. She best be calling any officer that lives in her town to drop her off. If I made it in they can too!!!!:-5

Youre losing your mind. I can tell.
I AM AWESOME MAN

Post by 911 »

Nomad;1148552 wrote: Youre losing your mind. I can tell.

Cannot!

Shhh, don't argue with him, he'll know for sure then!

Stop telling me what to do!

OMG! Did I say that out loud? :D

Mae West
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

911;1148380 wrote: OK, for two days straight we had tornado watches, warnings and touchdowns. 75 degree weather.:-6

Your weather from yesterday has left about 7" so far in my neck of the woods.:wah:

Return to “Weather Station”