We're so proud of you.......

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

You know me well enough Mint..... I tell you what i think but as with most teenagers, it goes in one of your ears and out of the other.

Your a nightmare and you know it. 10 arrests in one year is not 'cool' or 'well mint'. Today i learnt that the police will be calling on before you leave for your next court appearence to handcuff you to an officer so you don't do what you did last time. Your mates think it's highly amusing of course.

You know you will likely go to prison this time. Everyone has warned you.

When you heard Kay was pregnant, you were so happy and managed to not get arrested for 7 months. Will you ever tell me why you did this and was so bloody stupid??

For as much as i could cheerfully strangle you..... I have to say that watching you over the past two weeks with your new baby boy has made me see so much of a change in you. You haven't left his side because as you told me 'You don't want to'.

We are so proud of you son, I know it took a long time, but you got there in the end and proved what a loving, caring lad you are. The lad i knew you always were.

Do you understand how stupid you have been now? You are likely to miss out on the first year of his life.

Whatever happens, Pete and i will be in court for you and if the worst comes to the worst, baby will be well cared for and watched over until you get out. You have to answer your crimes and learn your lesson.

Do you remember last year when i told you that one day i'd either help your mother identify you in the morgue as a result of a gang stabbing or I'll be visiting you in prison. You said 'Yeah, I know'. Why didn't you listen?

Whatever you have done.... you know that we love you more than the world and we would never give up on you.

Seeing you with your new son............ I AM SO PROUD OF YOU. :-4:-4:-4

Now log on you little fecker!
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Time to pay the piper? Good luck to young Craig and maybs he'll finally learn his lesson.
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1170630 wrote: Time to pay the piper? Good luck to young Craig and maybs he'll finally learn his lesson. Thanks Ducks.... I think now baby is here, it's hit him what he has done. He doesn't talk a lot so i put this on as i know he looks at the forum as a guest.

The baby is a beauty and coming on really well. :-4:-4
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1170642 wrote: Thanks Ducks.... I think now baby is here, it's hit him what he has done. He doesn't talk a lot so i put this on as i know he looks at the forum as a guest.

The baby is a beauty and coming on really well. :-4:-4

What did that little porker weigh again:wah:...good size babe.
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1170645 wrote: What did that little porker weigh again:wah:...good size babe. I can't remember :wah: If i my memory serves me correct, he was 7 lb 3 oz. Craig was nearly sick when he cut the cord :wah:

Attached files
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1170652 wrote: I can't remember :wah: If i my memory serves me correct, he was 7 lb 3 oz. Craig was nearly sick when he cut the cord :wah:

Little Craig weighed the same as my little C:wah:. Hubs cut the cord on Quin...what a funny description I heard on that...said it felt like cutting through rubber:wah: and then the best was "your placenta stunk":wah:...um yeah, what did it expect it to smell like moron?:wah: Roses!
Oscar Namechange

Your mum told me that you logged on last night as a guest and read this. Then you went very quiet.

Perhaps this is the only way now to get through to you. I know your sick of everyone nagging you but if they didn't care, they wouldn't bother would they? :(:(

Why don't you register and write here? Instead of facebook where your mates think everything is highly amusing????
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Oscar....yes get him to join here....now that he's going to have to become an adult young at least peeps here are already there.
Peg

Post by Peg »

I don't know you but I say this as a mother. Look at that beautiful baby boy of yours. When he is your age, do you want to have the worries of having to identify him at the morgue or visiting him in prison? Perhaps now you know it is not nagging, it is called love. Gangs aren't cool. The first time that baby gives you an open mouth slobbery kiss or the first time you hear him say the word "daddy", now that is the true meaning of cool.
Oscar Namechange

Peg;1171118 wrote: I don't know you but I say this as a mother. Look at that beautiful baby boy of yours. When he is your age, do you want to have the worries of having to identify him at the morgue or visiting him in prison? Perhaps now you know it is not nagging, it is called love. Gangs aren't cool. The first time that baby gives you an open mouth slobbery kiss or the first time you hear him say the word "daddy", now that is the true meaning of cool.
Thankyou Peg. The more members who write on this thread will be the more for him to read.

Very wise words as well. He's certainly a stubborn one.
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1171117 wrote: Oscar....yes get him to join here....now that he's going to have to become an adult young at least peeps here are already there. Until some-one says something nasty to him and then he'd be banned....He's got a foul mouth on him..... Can't think where he gets that from :sneaky::sneaky: I have enough trouble undertanding his 'text speak' on face book as it is :wah:

It's easier to write to strangers than it is to talk to the one's you love some-times so i may persuede him to write on here.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Peg;1171118 wrote: I don't know you but I say this as a mother. Look at that beautiful baby boy of yours. When he is your age, do you want to have the worries of having to identify him at the morgue or visiting him in prison? Perhaps now you know it is not nagging, it is called love. Gangs aren't cool. The first time that baby gives you an open mouth slobbery kiss or the first time you hear him say the word "daddy", now that is the true meaning of cool.

Yes, and when you come home from your job when little Craig gets bigger and he's so excited to see dada!:) Babies always say dada first...its easier. My Quin used to say dada all day long:wah:.
Peter Lake

Post by Peter Lake »

Your mum says you still want to come up for a few days to go fishing. You know the door is always open here for you. It will be tough leaving the baby behind for a few days but maybe if we go overnight fishing, we can talk.

If you don't want to leave the baby, we can come down to you. Your mum and Auntie Julie can gossip all day with the baby and we can go off sea fishing instead. Let me know as i'll have to sort you out rods etc.

Behave yourself Mint, bcause I'm watching you! Text me if you read this tonight.

Love you son. Uncle Pete
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

How is Craig doing these days? Have you or Peter had him to your home Oscar?
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1184370 wrote: How is Craig doing these days? Have you or Peter had him to your home Oscar? I appreciate you asking and caring Ducks..... you are a true friend. He appeared in court last week and he got a years suspended sentence for two years. He has to behave himself now for two years or he'll be in prison for one year.

He has really got into being a dad and is not out with his mates as much, prefering to spend time with his baby. He's now looking for a full time job so i think things are looking up.

We are going down next week to see him and the family again.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1184375 wrote: I appreciate you asking and caring Ducks..... you are a true friend. He appeared in court last week and he got a years suspended sentence for two years. He has to behave himself now for two years or he'll be in prison for one year.

He has really got into being a dad and is not out with his mates as much, prefering to spend time with his baby. He's now looking for a full time job so i think things are looking up.

We are going down next week to see him and the family again.

Now that is some good news!:) Can he get work with his dad?
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1184376 wrote: Now that is some good news!:) Can he get work with his dad?
It's an idea that's been tried before but as a teenager he doesn't like being told what to do by his dad. Maybe when he's older he may feel different i hope.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1184378 wrote: It's an idea that's been tried before but as a teenager he doesn't like being told what to do by his dad. Maybe when he's older he may feel different i hope.

Any job at this point will be good for him. Yes, I agree with you there. My son works for his dad every Saturday or Sunday...will probs work for him the rest of his life. My son is very good at some plumbing...fixed my sink the little bugger & it's still working great after 2 yrs.:-4. But Craig is older so I understand where he's coming from but at the same time, it would do good to get him into the business.
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1184381 wrote: Any job at this point will be good for him. Yes, I agree with you there. My son works for his dad every Saturday or Sunday...will probs work for him the rest of his life. My son is very good at some plumbing...fixed my sink the little bugger & it's still working great after 2 yrs.:-4. But Craig is older so I understand where he's coming from but at the same time, it would do good to get him into the business. He's been assigned a youth officer who is helping him look for work that he has to report to every day. God, I bet he hates that. I will keep you updated on him and thanks for caring :-4
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1184385 wrote: He's been assigned a youth officer who is helping him look for work that he has to report to every day. God, I bet he hates that. I will keep you updated on him and thanks for caring :-4

Well that is good news though Oscar. And I'm sure he hates it but in the long run...he'll be happier I think. At least somebody outside of the family is encouraging him to do the right thing. Which isn't to say you all aren't, but I'm sure he hates that too:wah:. Someone from the outside can do wonders.
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1184404 wrote: Well that is good news though Oscar. And I'm sure he hates it but in the long run...he'll be happier I think. At least somebody outside of the family is encouraging him to do the right thing. Which isn't to say you all aren't, but I'm sure he hates that too:wah:. Someone from the outside can do wonders.
Very true.... he just accuses us of nagging :wah: Maybe some-one from the outside that also believes in him might do the trick. He has a short attention span but he has to keep thinking of his baby son now and remind himself that he's doing it for him.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1184416 wrote: Very true.... he just accuses us of nagging :wah: Maybe some-one from the outside that also believes in him might do the trick. He has a short attention span but he has to keep thinking of his baby son now and remind himself that he's doing it for him.

Bingo...or we can always turn him into a frog:wah:

Return to “Kids Family”