Sex UK- the con goes on

capt_buzzard

Sex UK- the con goes on

Post by capt_buzzard »

Once again we have evidence that the policy of sex education simply debauches the morals of the young and makes them likely to use self-restraint, let alone wait until marriage.

The Royal College of Nursing says school nurses now spend much of their time dealing with the sad results of under-age sex.

But why the surprise? What else would you expect? Cultural revolutionaries invented 'sex education' 80 years ago pricisely so that this would happen, but had to wait until the Sixties before they found governments stupid enough to introduce it.

Why do parents, teachers and local authorities feebly go along with this sick programme? Why isn't stopped? It does no good. It does enormous harm.
Hawke

Sex UK- the con goes on

Post by Hawke »

On the contrary, I believe that with the advent of the internet sex education becomes even more important than ever. Kids WILL come across sexually graphic images/stories on the internet; the best filters in the world cannot catch all such sites. Therefore, they need the education to know what is going on, lest they try to duplicate what they see/read. I feel it important that children should know the dangers of sex, as well as the ultimate outcome: pregnancy.

While it is certainly not an ideal situation, I feel that we need to educate our youth on these matters.
john8pies

Sex UK- the con goes on

Post by john8pies »

Hey, Capt Buzzard, you wrote, "Once again we have evidence that the policy of sex education simply debauches the morals of the young and makes them likely to use self-restraint, let alone wait until marriage."

I presume you mean UNLIKELY to or NOT LIKELY to, and not as you wrote, LIKELY to?
capt_buzzard

Sex UK- the con goes on

Post by capt_buzzard »

john8pies wrote: Hey, Capt Buzzard, you wrote, "Once again we have evidence that the policy of sex education simply debauches the morals of the young and makes them likely to use self-restraint, let alone wait until marriage."

I presume you mean UNLIKELY to or NOT LIKELY to, and not as you wrote, LIKELY to? Our Kids are ruined today by all this muck thrown at them
gmc

Sex UK- the con goes on

Post by gmc »

Selective reporting where there is proper sex education teenage pregnancy drops, it's ignorance and lack of access to contrceptives that cause the problem. The religious minority should butt out and leave the schools alone, their constant desire to dictate to people how they should live and bring up their kids does a lot of harm. If parents won't tell their kids the facts of life then school has to.

Return to “Kids Family”