Kid stories - just for fun

nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

I just told a couple of Mom stories on another thread and thought it would be fun as another thread. Here is the one I just told to get us started:

Want another Mom story? During her Manson phase she insisted on wearing MY black slip to school as a skirt - all the kids were doing it MOM. We argued and she went to school presentably dressed. Guess who picked her up - yes I got off work early just to see what she was wearing - and she was wearing the slip. I took the scissors to it as soon as we got home. There were backpack inspections after that day. Now I pose the question - when did she think I was born? It might have been at night but it wasn't last night!

Post by nvalleyvee »

I want Dad stories too.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
john8pies

Post by john8pies »

You went to pick up your mum from school and she was wearing your black slip as a skirt???!!! I don`t think I`m understanding this properly (eg, why were YOU picking HER up from school; who is the Manson you mean, etc) Thanks!
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

I picked up my kid from school and she was wearing MY slip
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper

Return to “Kids Family”