Can't believe it

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Lulu2

Can't believe it

Post by Lulu2 »

Pinks, dear....I think you should stay away from equipment/transportation and anything with sharp edges for awhile!

(I hate seeing you unhappy, too!:yh_flower )
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
cherandbuster

Can't believe it

Post by cherandbuster »

Pinkster :)

Those flowers were a beautiful gesture

I'm glad they made you smile :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

spot

Can't believe it

Post by spot »

You still have village idiots in those parts?

Getting the flowers was thoughtful, I'm impressed with that bit.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Lulu2

Can't believe it

Post by Lulu2 »

Perhaps you could arrange for the little JERK who lobbed the rock at you to show up with a group of his friends and carry you about on a litter? That seems appropriate.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
zinkyusa

Can't believe it

Post by zinkyusa »

I'm just glad you were not hurt Pinky..:D
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Lulu2

Can't believe it

Post by Lulu2 »

Oh, come on! You KNOW you'd fancy being carried about, looking regal and especially attractive .....:wah:
zinkyusa

Can't believe it

Post by zinkyusa »

Lulu2 wrote: Oh, come on! You KNOW you'd fancy being carried about, looking regal and especially attractive .....:wah:

while they rub your feet and feed you chocolates..:sneaky:
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
chocoholic

Can't believe it

Post by chocoholic »

Sorry to hear about this Pinky but glad that you weren't injured.

What is the world coming to?!:-3
K.Snyder

Can't believe it

Post by K.Snyder »

I'm not quite sure, as I've been out of school for a wile,(when I did go it was usually only 3 times a week, and on those days I showed up at noon), but I believe that they used to charge the kids' parents for the damage that they did on school hours and property. Do they do that in your city?
K.Snyder

Can't believe it

Post by K.Snyder »

Lulu2 wrote: Oh, come on! You KNOW you'd fancy being carried about, looking regal and especially attractive .....:wah:

She already is paraded about on a daily basis....it would be nothing new to her...

shes quite the show stopper :wah:
Bryn Mawr

Can't believe it

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Pinky wrote: I was on my way into school this morning, I was just driving past the hedge that backs onto the field, when a bloody great rock comes flying over the hedge and smashes my windscreen!

So, I report it, ring autoglass and get on with things.

It's not until the end of the day that anyone thinks to pass on the message that they can't come and replace it until tomorrow..:rolleyes:

On the other hand, they found out who it was, and I can't say I'm all that surprised...they caught him throwing more stuff at other cars!

However, I did have one really nice moment today - our deputy head walked into my lesson and shoved a bouquet of flowers into my hands, saying she hated me being unhappy!!!

Talk about feeling appreciated:-4

That must have been one hell of a shock - I hope you weren't driving too quickly and didn't swerve too much.

A lovely thought by the boss - how did the kids react? I'd guess they were either made up about it or teased you rotten.
YZGI

Can't believe it

Post by YZGI »

So your telling me that someone tried to stone you? Hmm Do ya think its because you tried to hijack the Santa thread?:yh_beatup
Bill Sikes

Can't believe it

Post by Bill Sikes »

Pinky wrote: I was on my way into school this morning, I was just driving past the hedge that backs onto the field, when a bloody great rock comes flying over the hedge and smashes my windscreen!

So, I report it, ring autoglass and get on with things.

It's not until the end of the day that anyone thinks to pass on the message that they can't come and replace it until tomorrow..:rolleyes:

On the other hand, they found out who it was, and I can't say I'm all that surprised...they caught him throwing more stuff at other cars!

Hm. I will lay odds that the head/school/LEA try to hush everything up. This is

quite a serious matter - people have been killed in similar incidents. This, IMO,

is one for the law.

pinky wrote: have one really nice moment today - our deputy head walked into my lesson and shoved a bouquet of flowers into my hands, saying she hated me being unhappy!!!

Well, that's a sort of result, anyway.
Secret_Santa_2006

Can't believe it

Post by Secret_Santa_2006 »

YZGI wrote: So your telling me that someone tried to stone you? Hmm Do ya think its because you tried to hijack the Santa thread?:yh_beatup

I dont THINK the elfs have access to the coal pile yet. :sneaky:

I ho-ho-hope youre feeling better now Pinky. :yh_flower

Santa's Niceometer

Wolverine

Can't believe it

Post by Wolverine »

Pinky wrote: ...our deputy head walked into my lesson and shoved a bouquet of flowers into my hands, saying she hated me being unhappy!!!

pinky's got a girlfriend. pinky's got a girlfriend. can i watch?

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

Secret_Santa_2006

Can't believe it

Post by Secret_Santa_2006 »

Pinky wrote: Thanks Santa! Do you do AA callout? Because you're a very nice man, as the adverts say:D

Are you suggesting I drink too much eggnog? :sneaky:

Ho Ho Ho

Santa's Niceometer

cars

Can't believe it

Post by cars »

Sorry to hear that pink, what a rotten thing to do! Glad that you were not hurt, that's the most important thing! First your bike, & now your car, & both times it was not your fault! Did you step on a Black cat or something!? :p
Cars :)

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”