NO more diapers!!!

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
YZGI

NO more diapers!!!

Post by YZGI »

Cripes! Give up a dish towel for the cause. I'm sure the mom will reimburse.
Babies_Mama00

NO more diapers!!!

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

Awwwwwww if I lived close to you Id run to the store, but by the time I get to you it might be tomorrow lol......or later!!
minks

NO more diapers!!!

Post by minks »

Babies_Mama00 wrote: Awwwwwww if I lived close to you Id run to the store, but by the time I get to you it might be tomorrow lol......or later!!

so would I

poor little shaver that is a shame :( How long before she returns? :( Poor you too
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
cherandbuster

NO more diapers!!!

Post by cherandbuster »

How's it going, TGirl? :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

K.Snyder

NO more diapers!!!

Post by K.Snyder »

YZGI wrote: Cripes! Give up a dish towel for the cause. I'm sure the mom will reimburse.

Uh what he said....
sunny104

NO more diapers!!!

Post by sunny104 »

uh-oh! :-3
Babies_Mama00

NO more diapers!!!

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

Hopefully he is not miserable, Im sure that wouldnt help you out right now hehehe.
YZGI

NO more diapers!!!

Post by YZGI »

Just yell out the door MUI POO POO MUI POO POO. Help will come a runnin.:wah:
Babies_Mama00

NO more diapers!!!

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

Hehehehehe you are better than some babysitters thats for sure. Some would let him run around without doing anything about it. My room mate did that to her step-daughter. Let her run around all day without calling her father(her b/f) to let him know she needed pullups. And the worst part is, is that her father drives all day for work and it would have been no problem for him to stop at a store and grab pull-ups. No instead the room mate made it like a punishment for the step daughter.

She will not be babysitting my little one that is for sure.
Babies_Mama00

NO more diapers!!!

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

Hehehehehe good to hear!! I know Id hate it so Id never make a child do it lol.
Babies_Mama00

NO more diapers!!!

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

And the thing I do not understand is that she has a daughter of her own and is now pregnant again and thinks she is the best mother on the planet. Yet she treats her step daughter like (pardon me) sh!t. And believe me if it was my child she would have heard it from me and most likely wouldnt be living in my house anymore!!
Babies_Mama00

NO more diapers!!!

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

Hehehehe Pinky believe me I agree with you 1000000%. I honestly feel she is not a fit mother but I had better keep that comment and opinion to myslef.
Babies_Mama00

NO more diapers!!!

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

tmbsgrl wrote: hehe- I felt so bad I couldn't let him sit like that anymore so i out a pair of my daughters panties on him with a maxi pad.. lol.. I'll just keep him close to the bathroom. :wah:

Hehehehehe you make me think so much of mommy. She would think up something like that, thats for sure. I hope that I get your guys creativity when I have my little one lol.
Babies_Mama00

NO more diapers!!!

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

hahahahahahahah You did what you had to tho!!
Babies_Mama00

NO more diapers!!!

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

Good Job!!
Babies_Mama00

NO more diapers!!!

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

Now I know if I cant get a hold of mom when I am in a crisis you are just as creative so I can come to you as well.......if you dont mind that is hehe.
Babies_Mama00

NO more diapers!!!

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

tmbsgrl wrote: Nope not at all. I will give ya my number. My sister used to call me constantly when she first had my nephew & she is older by 7 years! She was freakin' out when he pooped and cried.. She used to call me crying when he was crying!:rolleyes: One time when she was here visiting- he was baout 3 months old. We went to target to get more diapers and wipes. Well he pooped & I told her to go in the bathroom to change him- well when she opened his diaper he had diarrea- she totally freaked out because she didn't know if she was wiping him right or if she was hurting him & she cried. I felt so bad but I laughed at her.. lol What a nice sister huh!:wah:

Hehehehehehe that is cute. I am sure I will be the same. Dont want to do anything wrong at all thats for sure. Its defintely nice knowing I have more than one person to turn too when something goes wrong(or at least when I think things have gone wrong hehehehe)
chonsigirl

NO more diapers!!!

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, your poor innocent sister, tmbsgrl!
chonsigirl

NO more diapers!!!

Post by chonsigirl »

Now I don't want to tell Babies Mama to be careful changing little boys, they are trickier then girls and sometimes just go when they want to........................I remember my first son did that first day home from the hospital. But it wasn't me changing him!:wah:
chonsigirl

NO more diapers!!!

Post by chonsigirl »

:wah: Poor Arnold! Babies just go when they have to, health visitor or not!
Babies_Mama00

NO more diapers!!!

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

Hehehehe yes the boyfriend is just waitng for this to happen to me. I keep saying it will not and I am keeping my fingers crossed!!
Rapunzel

NO more diapers!!!

Post by Rapunzel »

ArnoldLayne wrote: That happened to me Chonsi, with my son. I was changing him and he sprinkled like a fountain at the very moment the health visitor walked through the door. She thought it was hilarious

Lol Arnie! Boys usually pee when you change them because you've taken them out of a nice warm squidgy nappy and they get a chillywilly! :D

Peeing is an automatic reaction! :wah:

Tmbsgrl - that was an excellent solution! Congrats on your quick thinking! :)
K.Snyder

NO more diapers!!!

Post by K.Snyder »

tmbsgrl wrote: Thanks Rapunzel!! They picked him up and laughed at me! When I told his mom and dad that I put panties and a maxi on him, his dad was like they better not be pink & I can't believe you put a pad on my son.. he was laughing. I told him the panties were pink and purple glitter with Cinderella on them.. He laughed and said they had better not be!!!

I learned that I MUST buy diapers and wipes again to keep as extra.. :rolleyes:

:wah: :yh_rotfl

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”