I am a goof..what can I say.

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Got up this morning, sat a bit and then decided to leave to run a couple of errands. Had to go to the grocery store, then to another store that does n ot open till 10AM on Sundays. Left just before 9, by my clock, figuring I would jusgt have a short wait at the second store, once I got there.

Got there at 9:59. Saw a couple of cars waiting, so I figured they were just about to open. Started to look through my morning paper. Suddenly, 10:15 and they were not open. So, I think..hmm..wonder if I got it wrong and they do not open til 11AM. So I stroll over to the store hour sign, 10AM.

I take out my cell phone, to check the time. It says 9:20. D'oh..I totally forgot to change my clocks last night!! I was an hour early!!

Rick and I have an arraingement..I change the house clocks, he changes the clocks on the electronic equipment. So, I got to hang for an hour, feeling like a damn fool.:o
guppy

Post by guppy »

so that is why nothing is on tv when i thought it was supposed to be.:thinking:
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, don't feel bad, Marie. We all forget at one time or other. It takes me weeks to change the clock in my car.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Marie5656;444192 wrote: Got up this morning, sat a bit and then decided to leave to run a couple of errands. Had to go to the grocery store, then to another store that does n ot open till 10AM on Sundays. Left just before 9, by my clock, figuring I would jusgt have a short wait at the second store, once I got there.

Got there at 9:59. Saw a couple of cars waiting, so I figured they were just about to open. Started to look through my morning paper. Suddenly, 10:15 and they were not open. So, I think..hmm..wonder if I got it wrong and they do not open til 11AM. So I stroll over to the store hour sign, 10AM.

I take out my cell phone, to check the time. It says 9:20. D'oh..I totally forgot to change my clocks last night!! I was an hour early!!

Rick and I have an arraingement..I change the house clocks, he changes the clocks on the electronic equipment. So, I got to hang for an hour, feeling like a damn fool.:o

Today was supposed to be better. Try again tomorrow.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Mystery

Post by Mystery »

I remembered, only when I set my alarm clock back, I set it as am rather than pm, so this morning it was on pm when it should have been am, and my alarm didn't go off. :(

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”