Flat Fingers

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Marie5656

Flat Fingers

Post by Marie5656 »

Today, when I went to Rick's work to pick him up, I was a bit rushed to get into the passenger seat. I was not paying attention when I got in..and some how when I was pulling the door closed behind me I smashed two of my fingers in the door frame. Now THAT hurts!!!
CARLA

Flat Fingers

Post by CARLA »

Ouch for sure... how swollen are they. :-3
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

WonderWendy3

Flat Fingers

Post by WonderWendy3 »

OUCH
Saffron

Flat Fingers

Post by Saffron »

Oh that's so painful. I once smashed my pinky finger in the door jam. It was a huge heavy door at work. The part of the door that is near the hinges. It broke my pinky. And I had to go home for the day. I was in so much pain that my boss could not talk to me for about 2 hours until I had it in ice. The finger is still not normal looking to this day, it's kind of a bit flatter now.:-1
Your Kitty Forum

My Website
Marie5656

Flat Fingers

Post by Marie5656 »

CARLA;478612 wrote: Ouch for sure... how swollen are they. :-3

It was actually just the tips of my fingers..to the first knuckle. Sore, but not swollen. I may have some bruising..there is some discoloration on one of the fingers.

I am officially an idiot.

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”