I knrew I should have stayed in bed today....

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

So, as if my damn luck was any worse, I don't know where I'd be.

I'm cleaning some missed sticky gunk from my kitchen floor. (Remember my clumsiness last night?) So I'm down on the floor, hands and knees, when I notice a couple more spots. Hell, I'm not busy, scrub those off too! Suddenly I heard this odd noise that I can't explain and it was friggin' LOUD. As I stand there I notice the cupboard doors are leaking. I stand there, stupefied, and finally get the idea to go check if you can see what's wrong.

Bad idea. The water is pourinng out now puddling on my half scrubbed floor.

So....whomever comes up with the perfect idea to name the nightmare in my kitchen will win the admiration and applause from all the members here.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

koan

Post by koan »

crap. sounds like a pipe burst or sprang a leak. If you see the knobs to turn the water supply off then turn it until the water stops. if it doesn't work then you have to find the shut off further down. then call a plumber.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

How bout BR's CFK

(Cluster F'ed Kitchen)

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”