Brrrrrrrr

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Sheryl

Brrrrrrrr

Post by Sheryl »

We had an ice storm Friday that caused us to loose power till Sunday. You don't realize how much you use electricty till you don't have it for over 48 hours. We ended up camping at my parents house for the weekend. My parents have a propane heater and gas stove, so we had a little heat and hot food.

My kids thought it was fun because they got to sleep in their sleeping bags. I on the other hand was stuck in the tundra room, with 3 comforters on the bed to keep me and Dave warm. :wah:
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Marie5656

Brrrrrrrr

Post by Marie5656 »

Been down that road before. Not fun. Luckily ours came in March..temperature milder.
nvalleyvee

Brrrrrrrr

Post by nvalleyvee »

We had 18 inches of snow in 36 hours.................the most in historical records here. It is been bad.......our well froze up and we didn't have water for 3 hours........BTS got it running again. Can you imagine having to take your morning pee and that;'s it............no more flushing. We have a 4 wheel drive so BTS and I leveled a lot of neighbors driveways so they could get their cars out. HAHAHAHA...........we threw rolls of toilet paper over the fence to our neighbor!!!! We also too her milk because she had a young one and ran out.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Indian Princess

Brrrrrrrr

Post by Indian Princess »

Been there , thats what family and friends are for.........to help!!!!

Hopefully they are not in the same zone you are with the electricity thing.

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”