Where can I complain about..

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
guppy

Post by guppy »

flopstock;541124 wrote: I would have been more bothered about it if the newbie hadn't expressed the ability to 'hold her/his own' in the subsequent post. Seems like a fairly fun-minded individual and that's probably why we are all having some fun with it.

And the best way to fight back is to simply enjoy yourself here and not let anyone else ruin it for you... even if it's me!:D

i liked your idea of going to rant-rave to post complaints better;)
koan

Post by koan »

RedGlitter;541115 wrote: This is kind of upsetting, I think. One of our new members is having a problem. If it's really bad just send it to Tombstone...if you got a nasty PM forward that to him. I'm sorry someone's bothering you. :( You can of course fight right back if you like. It's probably best to do it privately though.

It is kind of upsetting.

RG's advice is rather thorough.

If you want to get the opinion of the admin then forward the PM to Tombstone.

If you want to expose the nastiness and expose yourself at the same time then you can tell us what it is all about.

Where to complain?

If you choose the latter then I'd place it in "Problems Solutions And Feedback"

though "Welcome To My Day" may seem rather apt as well. Good second choice. ;)
cinamin

Post by cinamin »

flopstock;541016 wrote: Complaints should be posted to the complaint forum. I'm pretty sure the address is www.rantrave.com.... please turn left and duck quickly when entering however, as I think they have an interesting welcoming strategy...:D

Yeah, they do, don't they. Whoever told me to go and register there?:-5
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

That was me Cin. ;)

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”