Happy Canada Day!

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Happy Canada Day!

Post by Odie »

Today is Canada's birthday!:guitarist



There are parades, family & friends gatherings, special events & fireworks everywhere across the country tonight!:yh_party



So for my friends who live in Canada, Happy Canada Day eh?:-6:yh_rotfl

Attached files
Life is just to short for drama.
hoppy
Posts: 4561
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:58 am

Happy Canada Day!

Post by hoppy »

Happy Canada day. sounds like a fun time to be there.
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Happy Canada Day!

Post by Odie »

hoppy;1320068 wrote: Happy Canada day. sounds like a fun time to be there.


thank you hoppy, it is a fun time!
Life is just to short for drama.
Mustang
Posts: 23031
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:39 am

Happy Canada Day!

Post by Mustang »

Happy Canada Day, Odie! :guitarist

You're going to go out and celebrate, aren't you?
User avatar
YZGI
Posts: 11518
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:24 am

Happy Canada Day!

Post by YZGI »

Happy Canada deh!
ZAP
Posts: 3081
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:25 pm

Happy Canada Day!

Post by ZAP »

Eh? What's that you say?

It's Canada Day?

Well, hey, O. K.!!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!:-6:-6
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Happy Canada Day!

Post by Odie »

Mustang;1320073 wrote: Happy Canada Day, Odie! :guitarist

You're going to go out and celebrate, aren't you?


thank you Mustang, I was out visiting all day, then went to Ribfest, a huge display of ribs done from all around the world, omg....they are soooooo good!

tons of great food at the fair, rides, various booths and live music.

tonight I am going to see some fireworks with a friend.
Life is just to short for drama.
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Happy Canada Day!

Post by Odie »

YZGI;1320087 wrote: Happy Canada deh!


thanks, eh?:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Happy Canada Day!

Post by Odie »

Zapata;1320088 wrote: Eh? What's that you say?

It's Canada Day?

Well, hey, O. K.!!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!:-6:-6


eh? -It's a Canadian expression that most of us use eh?:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
User avatar
G#Gill
Posts: 14736
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:09 pm

Happy Canada Day!

Post by G#Gill »

All Canadians - Happy Canada Day ! :-6 :wah: :guitarist
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Mustang
Posts: 23031
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:39 am

Happy Canada Day!

Post by Mustang »

Odie;1320114 wrote: thank you Mustang, I was out visiting all day, then went to Ribfest, a huge display of ribs done from all around the world, omg....they are soooooo good!

tons of great food at the fair, rides, various booths and live music.

tonight I am going to see some fireworks with a friend.


Ribs? Did you say RIBS? :yh_drool

Geesh, if I'd have known about this sooner, we'd have taken a road trip up there.

Sounds like you're having a great time Odie! :-6 Enjoy the fireworks tonight and dance like nobody is watching when you listen to the live music. :guitarist
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Happy Canada Day!

Post by Odie »

Mustang;1320155 wrote: Ribs? Did you say RIBS? :yh_drool

Geesh, if I'd have known about this sooner, we'd have taken a road trip up there.

Sounds like you're having a great time Odie! :-6 Enjoy the fireworks tonight and dance like nobody is watching when you listen to the live music. :guitarist


The Ribfest Festival is awesome, you my dear, would have tried so many ribs from different countries, you wouldn't have been able to walk to your horse!:yh_rotfl

They're sold in 6, so my friend bought two different ones and I bought two different ones......oh gosh.....I am still stuffed, plus we had corn on the cob drenched in butter and real home made lemonade squeezed from the lemons with ice crystals inside.

its a contest they have every year to see which country has the best ribs.

They go from town to town all across Canada.

thank you my dear, I will have fun tonight, its to bad you and Babe couldn't be here with us.
Life is just to short for drama.
User avatar
along-for-the-ride
Posts: 11732
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:28 pm

Happy Canada Day!

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Happy Canadian 1st of July!!!

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
User avatar
chonsigirl
Posts: 33631
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:28 am

Happy Canada Day!

Post by chonsigirl »

Happy Canada Day!
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Happy Canada Day!

Post by Odie »

thanks guys, now where are our other Canadian members today?

I'll bet Minks is having just a few beers.:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Clodhopper
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Happy Canada Day!

Post by Clodhopper »

I can't find it in a newscast, but thought you'd like to know that there was a celebration of Canada Day in Trafalgar Square.

"With glowing hearts we see thee rise,

The True North strong and free!"
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Happy Canada Day!

Post by Odie »

Clodhopper;1320260 wrote: I can't find it in a newscast, but thought you'd like to know that there was a celebration of Canada Day in Trafalgar Square.

"With glowing hearts we see thee rise,

The True North strong and free!"


really? that's fabulous!:guitarist:-6
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”