My Typical Tuesday

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
bobmielke

My Typical Tuesday

Post by bobmielke »

Since retiring nearly a year ago I've formed this routine, of sorts, I call Tuesday. It begins at McDonald's for breakfast with a group of 4-6 senior citizens. Being the new kid on the block I feel like a piece of fresh meat compared to some in the group who have reached 82.

Today I plan on a trip to the Portland Zoo to photograph the animals. Being a full member at the zoo I wander in for free, showing my membership card at the gate. I go so often I certainly don't need a map of where everything is. My favorite stops are at the Lorikeet cage, the lion's den & the elephant area. It's good physical exercise and yields lots of photos that I have hanging on walls all over the world.
Odie

My Typical Tuesday

Post by Odie »

bobmielke;1361016 wrote: Since retiring nearly a year ago I've formed this routine, of sorts, I call Tuesday. It begins at McDonald's for breakfast with a group of 4-6 senior citizens. Being the new kid on the block I feel like a piece of fresh meat compared to some in the group who have reached 82.

Today I plan on a trip to the Portland Zoo to photograph the animals. Being a full member at the zoo I wander in for free, showing my membership card at the gate. I go so often I certainly don't need a map of where everything is. My favorite stops are at the Lorikeet cage, the lion's den & the elephant area. It's good physical exercise and yields lots of photos that I have hanging on walls all over the world.

ah who cares about age...it's never bothered me.......your lucky to have so many nice friends who meet up for coffee.

The zoo is great exercise.

I love the pic in your journal of the lions...awesome!
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”