Air-Headed Moments

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
tabby

Air-Headed Moments

Post by tabby »

Over the weekend, we were in a nearby small town & strolling around the tiny downtown area (both blocks). One of the little shops on the main street had a sale on personalized coffee mugs. I glanced at them on the display table and immediately saw one with my name on it, picked it up to admire it and then set it back down while I looked at a few other things, went back to get it and took it took it to the cashier who rang up the purchase and wrapped the mug carefully in layers of paper for safe keeping and handed it to me in a plastic bag. When I got home that night and unwrapped it, I held it proudly in front of me only to read "Thomas" written on the front!! Ha ha!! Leave it to me to pick up the wrong mug! Rather than return it for an exchange, I decided to keep it and am now sitting here sipping hot coffee out of my new Thomas mug!

So what dumb thing have you done lately? Go one ... fess up! You may not make a habit of it like me but surely you've done something .... or maybe it IS just me. :-3
Imladris

Air-Headed Moments

Post by Imladris »

This was quite a while ago but it still makes me smile, I took an antihistamine tablet for hayfever one day, walked over to the shops with my daughter, took her for an eye test then as walking back thought that it was weird how drowsy I felt, then realised that I hadn't taken what I thought I had - it was a sleeping tablet! Spent the next few hours in bed.....
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
tabby

Air-Headed Moments

Post by tabby »

I'm glad you weren't driving, Immy! :eek:
along-for-the-ride

Air-Headed Moments

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Years ago, when I first got the internet on my computer, I wanted to send an e-mail to my brother... So....I typed his e-mail address up in the browser tab.

(It just pulled up a website called "Internet for Dummies") :wah: Only kidding.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
LarsMac

Air-Headed Moments

Post by LarsMac »

I got a call that one of my co-workers needed assistance with a customer in Dallas.

The wife packed a couple of day's clothes, I grabbed my computer bag, and we jumped in the car to drive to Dallas. (about a 6 hour drive, then)

We stopped for dinner in Sherman, and I decided I should check my email while I was there. I opened my computer bag, to find that my laptop was still sitting in its docking station back at home.

Fortunately, just as we finished dinner, my co-worker called to say they had resolved the issue, and I didn't need to be there.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Guppers

Air-Headed Moments

Post by Guppers »

Back when I was around twelve. Went to the grocery store with my mom. Got tired of following her and went outside and got in our car. A station wagon. Sat there in the front passenger seat entertaining myself. God knows....I probably picked my nose. Well, about fifteen minutes later I watched my mom pushing her buggy full of groceries to the car....by the car...past the car......omg!! I'm in the WRONG station wagon! To make it worse...there is a man sitting in the driver seat....just staring at me....I almost had a heart attack. Opened the door and ran like hell to the RIGHT station wagon ....lmao!!

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”