10 years ago today...

Discuss all types of sports.
valerie

10 years ago today...

Post by valerie »

Football great Joe Montana retired. I saw Joe play a few times. Wow.

Wish the Niners could come up with one like that again!!

;)
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

Tombstone

10 years ago today...

Post by Tombstone »

valerie wrote: Football great Joe Montana retired. I saw Joe play a few times. Wow.

Wish the Niners could come up with one like that again!!

;)

Wow. This is one of those times that the memory of this seems a lot longer than 10 years!

About 10 years ago...errr...14 years ago we had dinner with Joe Namath. Broadway Joe seemed to get more famous as the years rolled along. I don't hear or see much of Montana nowadays.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Porpoise

10 years ago today...

Post by Porpoise »

Tombstone wrote: Wow. This is one of those times that the memory of this seems a lot longer than 10 years!

About 10 years ago...errr...14 years ago we had dinner with Joe Namath. Broadway Joe seemed to get more famous as the years rolled along. I don't hear or see much of Montana nowadays.

That's awesome, tombstone. I was fortunate to see such greats Hakeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler play in public. My uncle went to the same school as Hakeem Olajuwon. I've met Hall of Famer Calvin Murphy at a basketball camp when I was younger. We shook hands. I got to watch Roger Clemens perform at a game once, although he is still playing. I have some great memories seeing those guys in public, but those pale compare to your's and Valerie's. :-6 :wah:
DANGER!I drive like you do.

Return to “Wide World of Sports”