Play offs for promotion to Premiership

Discuss all types of sports.
john8pies

Post by john8pies »

After a fairly lacklustre season under a fairly nondescript manager, the fabulous West Ham United have surprised all their critics by finishing in the promotion play-offs for the second season running.

"COME ON YOU IRONS!!!!!"

:D :D :D
Bothwell

Post by Bothwell »

Well, well a "Happy Hammer" better yet Millwall did nothing and now Wise is off, bet you any money he follows ken Bates to Leeds. Have to say John I work with a lot of football clubs in all divisions and the two by far that are the best to deal with are West Ham and Sheffield United.
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
abbey

Post by abbey »

Well done to Wigan who have been promoted to Premiership status.:yh_clap
nev

Post by nev »

abbey wrote: Well done to Wigan who have been promoted to Premiership status.:yh_clap
Hear, hear Abbey! I agree. A rags to riches story! Look forward to seeing them in the premiership next year.
:)
abbey

Post by abbey »

Hu-hum....:o and a belated congratulations to all blues fans :yh_dance
twosteaks

Post by twosteaks »

john8pies wrote: After a fairly lacklustre season under a fairly nondescript manager, the fabulous West Ham United have surprised all their critics by finishing in the promotion play-offs for the second season running.

"COME ON YOU IRONS!!!!!"

:D :D :D
It isn't really a surprise to se the west spam in the playoffs, with players like , ferdinand, etherington, harewood,zamora and sherringham, i wish them luck, can't see them doing it though.

remeber11-05-03, that my greatest memory of the spammers.
twosteaks
twosteaks

Post by twosteaks »

C'mon The Ipswich!!

Attached files
twosteaks
john8pies

Post by john8pies »

Unlucky Twosteaks - must admit even I as a staunch Hammers fan for over 50 years was surprised that they won at Portman Road after only drawing at Upton Park. (and second year running we`ve now beaten Ipswich in the `semis`.) Come on, you West Ham, not another disappointing final like last year, please!
twosteaks

Post by twosteaks »

john8pies wrote: Unlucky Twosteaks - must admit even I as a staunch Hammers fan for over 50 years was surprised that they won at Portman Road after only drawing at Upton Park. (and second year running we`ve now beaten Ipswich in the `semis`.) Come on, you West Ham, not another disappointing final like last year, please!
Fair play mate, good luck in the final, i expect Derby or Preston shouldn't be to hard to beat.

I read in the paper Zamora made the difference last night, didn't west spam, try to get rid of him earlier on in the season?? maybe your right about Pardew after all!

Fingers crossed yur be playing the lions again next season alone with Palarse.

cheers
twosteaks

Return to “Wide World of Sports”