Fa Cup

Post by twosteaks »

Don't You Mean, C'mon You Blacks!

Attached files
twosteaks
john8pies

Fa Cup

Post by john8pies »

Good luck Hammers for the playoffs (who cares about the FA Cup Final, ha, ha)?!
koan

Fa Cup

Post by koan »

When I saw the thread title I thought it was a phonetically cute way of saying someone made a mistake. Hopefully the players don't "fa-cup".
abbey

Fa Cup

Post by abbey »

I'm so sad that we lost on penalties, UTD was the better team.

HEY-HO! :-1

Attached files
abbey

Fa Cup

Post by abbey »

koan wrote: When I saw the thread title I thought it was a phonetically cute way of saying someone made a mistake. Hopefully the players don't "fa-cup".Very Good. :D
spot

Fa Cup

Post by spot »

I listened to the game. It got quite frustrating, I thought.

Did the crowd really break into singing Go West after the cup was presented? From what I remember of seeing that done live at Glastonbury on the Pyramid Stage, it's a bit camp. Maybe the Arsenal crowd at Cardiff doesn't associate it with a chorus-line of high-kicking sailors.

The Radio 5 commentary as they signed off did it quite well - "in 1895, Aston Villa won the FA Cup and put it in a shop window display in Birmingham, and it was stolen. I think we've just watched it get stolen a second time, today."
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
abbey

Fa Cup

Post by abbey »

spot wrote: I listened to the game. It got quite frustrating, I thought.

Did the crowd really break into singing Go West after the cup was presented? From what I remember of seeing that done live at Glastonbury on the Pyramid Stage, it's a bit camp. Maybe the Arsenal crowd at Cardiff doesn't associate it with a chorus-line of high-kicking sailors.

The Radio 5 commentary as they signed off did it quite well - "in 1895, Aston Villa won the FA Cup and put it in a shop window display in Birmingham, and it was stolen. I think we've just watched it get stolen a second time, today."I was too upset to watch the presentation (silly, i know).

Whoever made that statement has my respect. :yh_clap
john8pies

Fa Cup

Post by john8pies »

Well, Man U may have been the better team, but they lost fairly 5-4 on penalties. Don`t blame ARsenal or the ref or managers or subs or anybody else, surely the blame lies fair and square with Scholes-y for missing that minging penalty?
twosteaks

Fa Cup

Post by twosteaks »

john8pies wrote: Well, Man U may have been the better team, but they lost fairly 5-4 on penalties. Don`t blame ARsenal or the ref or managers or subs or anybody else, surely the blame lies fair and square with Scholes-y for missing that minging penalty?
Lets hope the Championship playoff final don't go to penalties eh hammer!
twosteaks
capt_buzzard

Fa Cup

Post by capt_buzzard »

ArnoldLayne wrote: Arsenal win the FA cup on penalties.

There is no justice in this world. Man Utd were head and shoulders better than Arsenal. They deserved nothing.I'll go along with that. Man Utd fan here in Dub;)

Return to “Wide World of Sports”