Liverpool Soccer Fans

Discuss all types of sports.
capt_buzzard

Liverpool Soccer Fans

Post by capt_buzzard »

Know any Liverpool fan who has a tattoo? Let's hope they didn't travel to Istanbul for the match tonight.

Know any 'Pool fan who has ''aggressive facial features''? Let's hope they stayed at home as well.

In fact, anyone who looks like the average football fan from Britain or Ireland is going to face an awkward wait in the immigration lounge of the Turkish capital's Sabiha Gokcen airport this morning as officials decide who gets entry and who doesn't.

We wonder how many of the thousands of Liverpool fans will remember the savage beatings administered to them by Turkish police in Izmir in 1991.

Or what about the unprovoked attacks by Turkish players on people like 'Tony Cascarino' after the final whistle when the Republic of Ireland (ROI) played them in 1999?

And they want us to vote Yes to admit them into the EU?
john8pies

Liverpool Soccer Fans

Post by john8pies »

I predict that Liverpool will probably win on penalties after extra time, having lost the first half 3-0 then pulled back to 3-3 after 90 minutes and extra time...........................
abbey

Liverpool Soccer Fans

Post by abbey »

Bit of a bugger that they wont be able to defend the title next year! :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
RedSoxFan

Liverpool Soccer Fans

Post by RedSoxFan »

I saw the highlights on SC today. Great game. Awesome save to end the game.
I try to please one person a day. Today is not your day, and tomorrow looks bad too.

Return to “Wide World of Sports”