Maybe the Mayans Were Right …

Discuss all types of sports.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Well I mean over a period of a few thousand years they might be a few months out so the end of days could still be just around the corner.

The signs are all there … a meteorite crashing near Moscow & Manchester United managing a draw with the finest team in the world led by the best manager …
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

Here's an article and a vid on the meteor.

Meteor falls in Russia, 700 injured by blasts | Nation & World | The Seattle Times
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Scrat;1420316 wrote: Here's an article and a vid on the meteor.

Meteor falls in Russia, 700 injured by blasts | Nation & World | The Seattle Times

Guess there no Man United fans here on FG.
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

The Mayans weren't right. Try asking one.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

AnneBoleyn;1420357 wrote: The Mayans weren't right. Try asking one.

I can't wait for the "Why God throws rocks at the Russians" thread.
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

The Mayans weren't right. Try asking one.

The Mayans weren't wrong. They didn't predict the end of the world. Their calendar simply said the 13th Baktun ended on 12/12/12. This brings brings about a new beginning of the calender, a new age. Mayans didn't screw anything up, another certain bunch of dumbasses did.
gmc

Post by gmc »

YZGI;1420366 wrote: I can't wait for the "Why God throws rocks at the Russians" thread.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Fireball went by San Francisco, wonder what that meant.
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

Asteroids tend to be in swarms, I suspect that the one in Russia and the one in San Fran were part of the same swarm. Who knows.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Swarms? You mean like the ones Wayne LaPierre warned us against? Like the looters in South Brooklyn (there were NONE) or those crazed criminal gangs coming over the borders (gotta watch those Canadians!) to rape & plunder?
gmc

Post by gmc »

AnneBoleyn;1420488 wrote: Swarms? You mean like the ones Wayne LaPierre warned us against? Like the looters in South Brooklyn (there were NONE) or those crazed criminal gangs coming over the borders (gotta watch those Canadians!) to rape & plunder?

Wondered who he was.

NRA's Wayne LaPierre's gun warning for Obama: 'We don't want to be like England' - Telegraph

Will the gun lobby ever understand our (speaking as a UK citizen not as an english person) attitude is more one of let's not let nutters have access to guns and anyone who wants an assault rifle is an unstable personality that definitely shouldn't have one.

Return to “Wide World of Sports”