Usain Bolt

Discuss all types of sports.
spot

Usain Bolt

Post by spot »

What a guy.

A summary of his year seems to be ooh he's injured ooh he can't train ooh he's not competing ooh he might give it a go ooh he just won the World Championship 100m ooh he just won the World Championship 200m as well.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Snowfire

Usain Bolt

Post by Snowfire »

It was good to watch. I didn't see the 200 but like so many people, I hoped he would beat the American, Gatlin. A drugs cheat. Banned, not once but twice.

Seems he's unhappy of being reminded of it too.

Justin Gatlin vows to boycott BBC and British media over ‘biased’ 100m reports | Sport | The Guardian
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
spot

Usain Bolt

Post by spot »

"His second ban, initially for eight years later halved to four, was blamed on testosterone he claimed was rubbed into his buttocks by a masseur with a grudge"?

Oh my. I had no idea you could catch it like that.

I have a jar I bought last month guaranteeing to remove unsightly chest hair and it works a treat[1], but I've noticed a significant progressive enlargement in that area since the first application. I'd assumed it was temporary but, if Mr Gatlin's right, I may have problems.

[1]: ...though according to the label, I now find testosterone isn't actually among the ingredients - I may have been badly advised by the shop assistant at Boots.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

Usain Bolt

Post by Bruv »

Did you see the cameraman on a Segway (Another new word.....see) take him out on his lap of honour ? HERE
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Snowfire

Usain Bolt

Post by Snowfire »

Bruv;1484972 wrote: Did you see the cameraman on a Segway (Another new word.....see) take him out on his lap of honour ? HERE

They might want to get some of that buttock rub, spot and Gatlin use
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
G#Gill

Usain Bolt

Post by G#Gill »

spot;1484962 wrote: "His second ban, initially for eight years later halved to four, was blamed on testosterone he claimed was rubbed into his buttocks by a masseur with a grudge"?

Oh my. I had no idea you could catch it like that.

I have a jar I bought last month guaranteeing to remove unsightly chest hair and it works a treat[1], but I've noticed a significant progressive enlargement in that area since the first application. I'd assumed it was temporary but, if Mr Gatlin's right, I may have problems.

[1]: ...though according to the label, I now find testosterone isn't actually among the ingredients - I may have been badly advised by the shop assistant at Boots.

Oh dear, you had better take measurements for bra size and 'cup' size then ! Only a suggestion mind !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
G#Gill

Usain Bolt

Post by G#Gill »

I've just had a thought, spot, how's your voice ? Is it any higher ?
spot

Usain Bolt

Post by spot »

No bra yet made would stretch the length of my back and join up in the middle. I would need to attach spider bungees to the straps. I am not, how may I put this, svelte.

The word "profound" has been used occasionally, to describe my speaking style. Adjectivally. As a modifier to "boredom", admittedly, but I think it carries overtones of depth.
G#Gill

Usain Bolt

Post by G#Gill »

I'm sure you can't be that over-weight Mr. spot !

Return to “Wide World of Sports”