prayers for wurzel (les) please

Discussion group for bereaved people.This forum offers support, understanding, compassion and hope to bereaved people, struggling to rebuild their lives after the death of their loved ones.
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

I am so sorry to hear about your friend Jimbo. To lose a great friend is like loosing a part of yourself. Cherish and remember the good times you had together, they yours and no one can ever take them away.

My thoughts and prays for his family, and all who loved him :-4
spot

Post by spot »

jimbo;772756 wrote: i cant find the old photo threadClick on http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/profi ... ttachments and you'll see every attachment you've put onto FG - can you find it from that?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

So sorry to hear this Jim and indeed love and thoughts will be sent to the family and friends.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LOSS JIMBO:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:-4
FOC THREAD PART 1
spot

Post by spot »

Ah... careless of me to miss that point. Carl has to log in for that link to be useful. Can he still do that?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

spot;772825 wrote: Ah... careless of me to miss that point. Carl has to log in for that link to be useful. Can he still do that?

Yeah, I already suggested that....been looking in the photography forum too....I'm in the archive room people....so beware...I might dig up some fun ones!!

:-4:-4 to you Jimbo!!
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Sorry to hear that Jimbo

Condolences to you and his family :-6
Peg

Post by Peg »

I just went through 10 pages of threads started by Carl44 and couldn't find the pic. I'm sorry. :(

Return to “Bereaved People”