Setting Up Iran

Tombstone

Setting Up Iran

Post by Tombstone »

Nice analysis everyone. I personally am in a wait and see mode. I do believe that Iran is too smart to do anything brash against the U.S. They do, however, need to rattle their sabres to keep the kooks within their country at bay.

I think all of you may be surprised at the outcome though. I'll bet there is a ton of back-channel diplomacy going on. Iran *has to save face.

I bet the emphasis is on Israel now - keeping them in check. There is a ton of mis-information going on to keep the game in play.

Just my two cents.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Tombstone

Setting Up Iran

Post by Tombstone »

Agreed. Ever had friends like that?

Apart, they were fine. Reasonable, rational.

Get them together and "BOOM!"

plazul wrote: Yes, there does seem to be a ton of disinformation out there. Both Israel and Iran are posturing and it's making me nervous.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
gmc

Setting Up Iran

Post by gmc »

You forget who started iran's nuclear programme back in the 70's when they west was backing the shah. just as it was the west that supplied iraq with the means to make WMD and turned a blind eye when he used them on his own people. It was OK when he used them on iranians.

Israel does have nuclear weapons and it is the US that blocks the iae going in to israel to check out their reactors. It's ludicrous to suggest that iran wants to attack america with nuclear weapons.

The one way to keep an extreme political or fundamantalist govt in power is to attack it from outside giving it an outside enemy to divert attention to. If fundamantalists get power they very soon begin to antagonise their prople.
Serenity

Setting Up Iran

Post by Serenity »

( i wonder just how much of this **** is read by govt. agents each day? hehe)

anyways.....i don't quite know where my input fits into play here, but you'll have to decided.

I was speaking to a fellow two days ago, and he informed me that there's more reason to americas presence in the east then just oil.....this was new to my ears. He was saying that there's something to do with religious factors about destroying muslim beliefs,etc..........i didn't get as much information out of him as i'd of liked to , for we were both short for time and we'd agreed to catch up another time.....anyways..... if any of you know your religion (and i'm not a member of any faith btw) but my mother's a poor excuse for a jehovah's witness...she doesn't go to meetings but she knows all the scriptures, is what i mean- however (sorry to ramble. i'm just trying to relate my information for you), she has told me many times that "america is said to be the last great super power, and that once the govts ban religion armegeddon will arise" (or words to that effect)

Now , feel free to call bullshit on this one.....please do, cuz quite frankly it ****in terrify's me to think that i'm existing in what are to be the days of reconsilliation (cuz i'm a sinner to the first degree- smokin herb, anal sex, stolen,had another man's wife...**** i've done it all). point is, however credible the facts i don't know, but the game is being put into play from a story that's survived for years.

I'd sure like to know if anyone else has heard this point of view.

He did talk of a book called the "vatican assassins".....he told me it was taken off of shelves, but this book explained a lot of things. anyone heard of/read it?

As for the terrorist talk...... I don't think these people really are "terrorists". and also, i'd like people to know that it's not just America these people fight against. it's their own govt oppression they fight against too. A govt. that's in cahoots with capitalism- a system perfected and exercised better by no other, then the united states and britain- the western fronts.

In a capitalistic society, each man who is not knowledgable in how to soveriegn himself against leverage of labour falls to the system.....is only the illuminati of the game that reap the benefits of freedom at the expense of the sweat of his brother. These people believe in autonomy and are now being opressed to change ideoligies. If i were they....a people with no materials gains,but all the suffrage, i'd kill too.

I'm not unpatriotic, but i am compassionate under justification.

If i'm at all wrong in the way i perceive things, and they are not as i project them to be...please educate me. I do not wish to believe falseness. :)
Action Cures Fear. ;)

"Hi. Nice to meet you...I'm "Mr. Everything's a conspiracy theory". "
capt_buzzard

Setting Up Iran

Post by capt_buzzard »

Yes I heard of the that book mentioned. And it was taken off the shelves here too,before I could get a copy. But Yes I do believe that what you say to be true. An old mate of mine had close contacts with vatican staff ect. And what he told us would make your hair freeze. They are not all religious (Holy Mary's & Joe's) folk think they are. Oh they put it over real well and the suckers fall for it all the time. But there is a more sinister group behind the scenes in the vatican with members throughout the world. And they are at this moment watching and waiting.
Serenity

Setting Up Iran

Post by Serenity »

plazul wrote: Your stream of consciousness writing is interesting but very difficult to decipher.
If you only knew the stream of anything that went through my head. :rolleyes:

I've got one of those brains that won't quit thinking (which i don't mind)....won't stop till you figure something out,if it's buggin you. know what i'm saying?

All of you guys on here to me, are what a passifier is to a baby! haha :wah:
Action Cures Fear. ;)

"Hi. Nice to meet you...I'm "Mr. Everything's a conspiracy theory". "
capt_buzzard

Setting Up Iran

Post by capt_buzzard »

G.W. Bush for POPE

Return to “International Politics”