What is wrong with THIS picture

Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Rick has had me doing some research on a small DVD player he is looking for. There is only one store in town that has it, so I have been looking online.

Found one place that offered it for $23.99, something like that. So I checked to see about shipping and taxes...on this product they charge $22 in shipping! You would be almost paying twice for the item just to get it shipped!

Plus I found price ranges on the same product from $23.00 all the way up to $45!!

What is up with that?
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

OUCH!!

Patsy
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

I have seen sites like that offer some sort of savings that would appear to be a great bargain only to see that they charge excessively for S&H...That is even if their opposition even charges for S&H at all...

On a side note, I didn't think any sort of DvD player ran that cheap...I would be weary of buying one that cheap, it may not work very well within a year.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Snyder

DVDs are a dime a dozen - sure they're cheap - around Christmas some sales were $ 19.99.

Patsy
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

For what Rick is looking for, a cheapie is fine..plus he is a real electronic geek. He does alot of research before buying even the cheapest product. But at times you are right, sometimes you do get what you pay for.

Return to “Electronic Gadgets Galore”