iPod Shuffle: Coming Near You!

Hawke

Post by Hawke »

Apple's new iPod Shuffle will soon be carried by Wal-Mart stores across the US. However, you UK folks should not feel left out, for UK outlet ASDA (a subsidiary of Wal-Mart) will also be apparently carrying the new music device, as reported by this article. Can Apple's distribution scheme keep up with such widespread availability?

More to the point...do any of YOU folks intend on purchasing one?

Attached files
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

Hawke wrote: Apple's new iPod Shuffle will soon be carried by Wal-Mart stores across the US. However, you UK folks should not feel left out, for UK outlet ASDA (a subsidiary of Wal-Mart) will also be apparently carrying the new music device, as reported by this article. Can Apple's distribution scheme keep up with such widespread availability?

This looks like a pretty neat little unit. My kids have opted to get other brands. The first item they encountered was their inability to play iTune and Napster purchased songs.

Dad to the rescue! I was able to convert their .mp4 songs to the .mp3 format. I wonder if I should write an article on how to do this?
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
LoveMama

Post by LoveMama »

Hawke wrote: Apple's new iPod Shuffle will soon be carried by Wal-Mart stores across the US. However, you UK folks should not feel left out, for UK outlet ASDA (a subsidiary of Wal-Mart) will also be apparently carrying the new music device, as reported by this article. Can Apple's distribution scheme keep up with such widespread availability?

I just got an IMAC G5.....and loving it! Guess the Ipodshuffle...is really selling well. Glad to hear it. I'm an MAC user for the last twenty years!

Lovem' ALL.

xxxxxxxo

mama
tibsie

Post by tibsie »

LoveMama wrote: I just got an IMAC G5.....and loving it! Guess the Ipodshuffle...is really selling well. Glad to hear it. I'm an MAC user for the last twenty years!

Lovem' ALL.

xxxxxxxo

mama

I second that!!!
tibsie

Post by tibsie »

ArnoldLayne wrote: Ooohhh !! Your one of THEM !!!:D

And dead proud of it!!!!!! :wah:

Return to “Electronic Gadgets Galore”