Their totally sold out everywhere:(

Anyone seen one for sale in a dept store lately:-3
abbey

Wii Fit

Post by abbey »

Chezzie

Wii Fit

Post by Chezzie »

abbey;980168 wrote: They have tons of them on e-bay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NINTENDO-WII-FIT- ... 286.c0.m14

yeah but they were retailing at £69 quid at Argos ect, Fleabay want 80+ plus 20-25 quid postage:-3
Betty Boop

Wii Fit

Post by Betty Boop »

Chezzie;980170 wrote: yeah but they were retailing at £69 quid at Argos ect, Fleabay want 80+ plus 20-25 quid postage:-3

you don't want one that badly then do you :wah:

I want one too!!!!

Anyone lend me £100 :-6
Odie

Wii Fit

Post by Odie »

Betty Boop;980185 wrote: you don't want one that badly then do you :wah:

I want one too!!!!

Anyone lend me £100 :-6

sure, c'mon over and get it!:driving:
Life is just to short for drama.
Betty Boop

Wii Fit

Post by Betty Boop »

Odie;980195 wrote: sure, c'mon over and get it!:driving:

On my way :wah::wah::driving: Better leave a note on the fridge for the children :wah:
CARLA

Wii Fit

Post by CARLA »

Circut City has it for $89.90 in store purchase.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Chezzie

Wii Fit

Post by Chezzie »

CARLA;980261 wrote: Circut City has it for $89.90 in store purchase.

Im in the UK though:-1:-1:-1:-1:-1

p.s. thanks for the 1* rating:D
qsducks

Wii Fit

Post by qsducks »

CARLA;980261 wrote: Circut City has it for $89.90 in store purchase.

What does it come with? I got one last year for a nice chunk of change and it came with 2 controllers and a game.
Chezzie

Wii Fit

Post by Chezzie »

Yay I just ordered my Wii

Game are doing a wii bundle of the wii fit plus 2 games for £99 delivered :p

We already have big beach sports but shhh dont tell hubby:o

http://www.game.co.uk/Wii/Hardware/Hard ... air-Games/

Goin to be 3-7 days....soooooooooo excited:D
Chezzie

Wii Fit

Post by Chezzie »

Got my wii fit delivered today

Whoohoooo its fab..

My wii fit age was 41, which is my real age, so i'm quite fit already..

I hulahooped, tight roped walked, ski slalomed, ski jumped, headed some balls and table tilted....Yoga tomorrow:D
Odie

Wii Fit

Post by Odie »

woohoo, play, baby play!:wah:
Life is just to short for drama.
Chezzie

Wii Fit

Post by Chezzie »

Odie;984728 wrote: woohoo, play, baby play!:wah:

so much fun Odie, kids had a ball:D:-4
qsducks

Wii Fit

Post by qsducks »

Have you tried the bowling yet Chez? Totally addicting. My arm hurt for a week.:wah:
Chezzie

Wii Fit

Post by Chezzie »

qsducks;985524 wrote: Have you tried the bowling yet Chez? Totally addicting. My arm hurt for a week.:wah:

the boxing is the killer, my arms were like dead weights for a week lol
CARLA

Wii Fit

Post by CARLA »

Wii is great for the entire family. I must get the Wii Fit we have everything else. The fit one looks like great fun. :D
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

Chezzie

Wii Fit

Post by Chezzie »

CARLA;985606 wrote: Wii is great for the entire family. I must get the Wii Fit we have everything else. The fit one looks like great fun. :D

it really is great fun Carla...treat yourself and your family, you wont be sorry and you will get fitter:-6
Betty Boop

Wii Fit

Post by Betty Boop »

How'd you do with the Yoga :wah: Sooooo much fun, I will endeavour to save really hard and get one for the kids for christmas. I have never laughed so much trying to do all the sports on there. It would be really good for me and my boy to spend some time together on that :-6
CARLA

Wii Fit

Post by CARLA »

Betty Boop you won't be sorry we have to keep buying more paddles and accessories for each game as everyone wants to play, even me Grandma. :wah:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Chezzie

Wii Fit

Post by Chezzie »

Betty Boop;985632 wrote: How'd you do with the Yoga :wah: Sooooo much fun, I will endeavour to save really hard and get one for the kids for christmas. I have never laughed so much trying to do all the sports on there. It would be really good for me and my boy to spend some time together on that :-6

I picked the male trainer for the yoga, My first move was a sun salutation, did a couple but he didn't let up and I did, he knew id had a break lol...Its so clever.

Step aerobics is fun too:D
Betty Boop

Wii Fit

Post by Betty Boop »

CARLA;985637 wrote: Betty Boop you won't be sorry we have to keep buying more paddle and accessories for each game as everyone want to play even me Grandma. :wah:

Thats great lol I have friends that have one so I get to play very occasionally. Generally after a long boozy evening which of course just adds to the fun, generally the children aren't with me when I'm visiting them so they miss mother making a complete twit of herself :wah:
Betty Boop

Wii Fit

Post by Betty Boop »

Chezzie;985638 wrote: I picked the male trainer for the yoga, My first move was a sun salutation, did a couple but he didn't let up and I did, he knew id had a break lol...Its so clever.

Step aerobics is fun too:D

Funny, after half a bottle of vodka I had all the yoga positions cracked :-2 but the step aerobics had the room rolling on the floor, oh we laughed so much. I'm not too good at the skiing either although by that stage the tears were streaming down my face and I could no longer see :D
Chezzie

Wii Fit

Post by Chezzie »

Betty Boop;985654 wrote: Funny, after half a bottle of vodka I had all the yoga positions cracked :-2 but the step aerobics had the room rolling on the floor, oh we laughed so much. I'm not too good at the skiing either although by that stage the tears were streaming down my face and I could no longer see :D

Myself and my girls had a hula hoop competition. I did 185 on my first go and was knackered lol...My youngest is great at hula hooping but couldnt grasp it on the wii fit and looked like a manic thruster, I was hoarse from laughing which was putting her off and got me in bother:lips::D
Betty Boop

Wii Fit

Post by Betty Boop »

Chezzie;985668 wrote: Myself and my girls had a hula hoop competition. I did 185 on my first go and was knackered lol...My youngest is great at hula hooping but couldnt grasp it on the wii fit and looked like a manic thruster, I was hoarse from laughing which was putting her off and got me in bother:lips::D

:wah::wah: Thats the trouble, the other gits watching you put you off, laugh quietly next time!! :p;)
WonderWendy3

Wii Fit

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I want the Wii Fit! Waiting for the opportunity to arise that I can get it...plan on it being my "winter fitness program"....my kids have the wii, It will be interesting how this will work with only one system and 4 people fighting to do different things on it...:-3

Return to “Electronic Gadgets Galore”