Ipod advice please

spot

Ipod advice please

Post by spot »

You might run up Windows Explorer and see if the Ipod shows as an additional hard drive. If it does, make a data directory on it and drag and drop.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Ipod advice please

Post by spot »

Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Ipod advice please

Post by spot »

More than happy. I hope it gets you sorted. I've stretched a few Creative Jukebox 3 units to 100GB over the last year, I like those - I had my hands on a credit-card sized Philips 2GB Micro jukebox last month, that was neat. I've never seen an Ipod yet, though.
Jives

Ipod advice please

Post by Jives »

I just finished converting my entire CD collection to MP3's and WMA's on my hard drive. I even converted my cassette collection to CD to make sure I didn't lose any old classics.

35 years worth of music is now at my fingertips!

Next step...an iPod! :D
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare

Return to “Electronic Gadgets Galore”