New - vs - rebuilt

nvalleyvee

New - vs - rebuilt

Post by nvalleyvee »

I know vacuums are boring but BTS and I both had new ones. I had a rebuilt unit too. It cleans pet hair better than any of the new ones. I'm sure there are many things we buy that are better rebuilt than new. A '66 Mustang comes to mind. OK - I'm in fantasy land but ya'll know what I mean
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Lon

New - vs - rebuilt

Post by Lon »

nvalleyvee wrote: I know vacuums are boring but BTS and I both had new ones. I had a rebuilt unit too. It cleans pet hair better than any of the new ones. I'm sure there are many things we buy that are better rebuilt than new. A '66 Mustang comes to mind. OK - I'm in fantasy land but ya'll know what I mean

My neighbor married a rebuilt woman. Tummy tuck, boob job, butt lift, chin & nose job. He swears she is better than the old model he was married to.
Accountable

New - vs - rebuilt

Post by Accountable »

Go quality. You can get more quality if you buy a rebuilt. As long as you take care of it, it'll last forever. Of course, you'll get bored with it and will eventually wish it would break so you can get that new model with the am/fm and cool headlight ...
CARLA

New - vs - rebuilt

Post by CARLA »

Well since I have been driving the same 1973 Camaro 350 since the day I bought it I can't relate to new when it comes to cars.. :D

But I will say this buying a used computer is a huge mistake unless you want to rebuild it from the ground up. The price of PC'S is so damn cheap these day you can't go wrong with a new one, which give you all the lastest and greatest stuff needed these days.;)

I pretty much by new when buying electronics prices are just to low these days not to. :cool:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “Electronic Gadgets Galore”