11 January Breakfast.....Thursday

Affectionately known as The Cawfee Shop. There's no better place to be than in your own coffee shop discussing "whatever" with friends.
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

:yh_drool :yh_drool Sounds Good! :yh_drool :yh_drool
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
valerie

Post by valerie »

Darnit!! I HATE being on the left coast... no way to make Clipper's bday

breakfast for him!!

Happy Bday Clipper and thanks so much for the yummies this morning!!

:-6 :-6 :-6 :-6
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Oh boy I'm starving didn't have dinner last night, step aside folk I want everything. :-6

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIPPER AND MANY MOREY..
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

griffithlarry22

Post by griffithlarry22 »

I really appreciate it your plan going to eat a lot.You are going to eat three full meals and at least two snacks as per day – you trying to need still going to lose weight.

Return to “The Coffee Shop”