Present Finder Thread

The Holiday Forum. Post about upcoming holidays.
flopstock

Present Finder Thread

Post by flopstock »

I need a miniature mic and stand for the 4 year old grandson. Not a play one, a real one.

Anyone have a clue?

Anyone else have something odd they are looking for that we could help with?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

CARLA

Present Finder Thread

Post by CARLA »

Is this close to what your looking for floppy? :D

One Step Ahead Baby - Duet Stage Microphone

Here is a whole bunch of the at amazon.com

Amazon.com: kids microphone stand

And another one.

Stage Microphone with Special Effects • Back To Basics Toys •

This look like the real deal for kids.

On-Stage | MS7150 - Tripod Stand Kit for Kids | MS7515 | B&H

Yet another one.

On-Stage | MS7150 - Tripod Stand Kit for Kids | MS7515 | B&H
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

flopstock

Present Finder Thread

Post by flopstock »

whooohoooo! 1 down!

thank you carla!:-4

Attached files
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Chezzie

Present Finder Thread

Post by Chezzie »

I want two novelty licence number plates..I can find loads in the US but they don't ship to UK. Its to go on the girls new bicycles they are getting off their grandma for xmas. We had to buy the same as that's all that was left in the price range so we want to personalise them with their name on.

So annoying that in the US you have so much choice, I keep finding stickers or real number plates companies who charge a fortune. Found a guy on Ebay but im not 100% after his email lol..

Anyone seen these for sale? Plastic or Aluminium....My girls are nearly 12years and 10 years. Basically just want a yellow background with their name in black lettering.

Thanks
Ahso!

Present Finder Thread

Post by Ahso! »

Chezzie;1265984 wrote: I want two novelty licence number plates..I can find loads in the US but they don't ship to UK. Its to go on the girls new bicycles they are getting off their grandma for xmas. We had to buy the same as that's all that was left in the price range so we want to personalise them with their name on.

So annoying that in the US you have so much choice, I keep finding stickers or real number plates companies who charge a fortune. Found a guy on Ebay but im not 100% after his email lol..

Anyone seen these for sale? Plastic or Aluminium....My girls are nearly 12years and 10 years. Basically just want a yellow background with their name in black lettering.

ThanksIf it helps, you can have them made here and sent to my address and then I'll send them on to you.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Chezzie

Present Finder Thread

Post by Chezzie »

Robert J;1265993 wrote: If it helps, you can have them made here and sent to my address and then I'll send them on to you.

Wow how cool of you to offer RJ, that would of been awesome but I finally found what im looking for.

She is going to add a Hello Kitty pic on them too, ordered them this afternoon.

Thanks so much for the offer RJ, I really appreciate it, made my day!
Ahso!

Present Finder Thread

Post by Ahso! »

Chezzie;1266094 wrote: Wow how cool of you to offer RJ, that would of been awesome but I finally found what im looking for.

She is going to add a Hello Kitty pic on them too, ordered them this afternoon.

Thanks so much for the offer RJ, I really appreciate it, made my day!Well, you're welcome, Chezzie, however, we had not yet discussed my middle-man fee.:wah:

Happy it worked out for you!
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Return to “Holidays”