Almost time for GREEN BEER!!

The Holiday Forum. Post about upcoming holidays.
Raven

Post by Raven »

Personally I would just as soon crack open a bottle of Baileys IRISH Cream, so here is to you...Blessed Saint Patrick! Cheers!

Seriously..whoever came up with GREEN beer? eeeewww...no really! EEEEWWWW! :yh_rotfl
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Raven;1353796 wrote: Personally I would just as soon crack open a bottle of Baileys IRISH Cream, so here is to you...Blessed Saint Patrick! Cheers!

Seriously..whoever came up with GREEN beer? eeeewww...no really! EEEEWWWW! :yh_rotfl

Close your eyes and the colour doesn't matter :-)

Paddy's night must be one of the best celebrations going - there's never a bad one and mostly you're still talking about the last one when the next one comes round

Talking of odd beer, tried Badger's latest last night - gorgeous, the best I've tasted in a long time :-

Hall and Woodhouse - Independent Family Brewers - Beers - Badger Ales - Blandford Fly
littleCJelkton

Post by littleCJelkton »

Can't wait for past 3 years I dress up, show up at a local bar and pass around hershey gold-chocolate bars I carry around
Odie

Post by Odie »

Baileys sounds good to me to!
Life is just to short for drama.
littleCJelkton

Post by littleCJelkton »

I don't drink though it is a Budhist no-no, and I personally really don't like the taste.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Raven;1353796 wrote: Personally I would just as soon crack open a bottle of Baileys IRISH Cream, so here is to you...Blessed Saint Patrick! Cheers!

I'm with you Raven, Baileys, cheers!

Attached files
Life is just to short for drama.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

littleCJelkton;1353926 wrote: I don't drink though it is a Budhist no-no, and I personally really don't like the taste.

We're not supposed to drink beer? ?!?!?!?!

That's the first I heard of it.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
littleCJelkton

Post by littleCJelkton »

LarsMac;1354006 wrote: We're not supposed to drink beer? ?!?!?!?!

That's the first I heard of it.

Most denomonations of Buhdism I know of, see it as a impurity of the body as with most any drug used for something other than not to make you well when your sick.
Raven

Post by Raven »

Bryn Mawr;1353843 wrote: Close your eyes and the colour doesn't matter :-)

Paddy's night must be one of the best celebrations going - there's never a bad one and mostly you're still talking about the last one when the next one comes round

Talking of odd beer, tried Badger's latest last night - gorgeous, the best I've tasted in a long time :-

Hall and Woodhouse - Independent Family Brewers - Beers - Badger Ales - Blandford Fly
Really?? Badgers? You have seen my living room! I have just added William Wallace and Belhaven to the shelf. Where can I get Badgers? :D
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Raven;1354079 wrote: Really?? Badgers? You have seen my living room! I have just added William Wallace and Belhaven to the shelf. Where can I get Badgers? :D

The brewery (Hall & Woohouse) is down in Dorset (Blandford St. Mary) but the have lots of pubs south of London - non in Essex though.

See it in bottles often enough but stear clear of the Golden Glory - revolting peach taste.
Compost King

Post by Compost King »

What a great idea. It will be a Bailey's for me on St Pats day. Huge contingent of Irish here in Perth so a very green day.
minks

Post by minks »

mmmmm beeeeeeer

mmmmmm irish cream

Oh the decisions ;)
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
littleCJelkton

Post by littleCJelkton »

On the irish theme, in America it has been a potato patato thing of pronouncing the Boston Basketball team as the "Sell"-"Ticks" or "Kel"-"Ticks"
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

In Scotland the people are the Kelts and the culture Ketlic but the football team is Seltic

Return to “Holidays”