Halloween is coming!

The Holiday Forum. Post about upcoming holidays.
jallytony

Halloween is coming!

Post by jallytony »

hello,everyone!do you have Halloween in your country?what have you prepared for it?and what is the most interesting festival do you think?
flopstock

Halloween is coming!

Post by flopstock »

We are dressing up for work on monday and awarding prizes. I'm strapping a piece of 2x4 on my back and going as a 'motherboard'.....

get it?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Snooz

Halloween is coming!

Post by Snooz »

Multipurpose costume, it'll remind you not to slump.
gmc

Halloween is coming!

Post by gmc »

Ah fancy dress, I don;t mind people dressing up but I can't be bothered with it. If invited to a fancy dress party I always go as a killjoy. OK so i don't get invited now and caused stooshies when discussing office parties. Funnily enough though when I spoke out against the fancy dress fascists it was surprising the number that felt the same but didn't like to say so.

When I worked in retail I used to refuse point blank to get involved if the staff were asked to dress up. I don't see why people should be forced to participate by their employer if they don't want to, it's a form of bullying.

Used to be a big thing in scotland going guising with a turnip lantern, now we seem to be copying the american customs.
Snooz

Halloween is coming!

Post by Snooz »

You could have just told everyone you were dressed as a curmudgeon.
chonsigirl

Halloween is coming!

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh my floppy, hope you win a prize for your creativity for that costume!
jallytony

Halloween is coming!

Post by jallytony »

it seems that some of you are not friendly as i thought,just a wish for you,but now i think it is excess
flopstock

Halloween is coming!

Post by flopstock »

I got vetoed over the weekend by littleone - didn't think anyone would get it without explanation....

I am, today, a scarecrow.... what a bummer...lol
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Return to “Holidays”